Monday, January 19, 2009

Unlucky E Media Exam...

I woke up around 5am to study my e media this morning.

untill 8.30am oni go bath and prepare to go to college n study again..

i fetched yogurt n william n then derek..

after having breakfaz v went to study room n study luur~

aiyo..sienz dao...

duno wat to study..n duno how to study la..

coz..so many subtitles and duno which one is which one ad jor!!! aikssss...
then v play wif derek's white scarf...


this is yogurt la!!! ^^

actu she is smiling..but not very obvious..this gal ar..reli funi gal..being wif her...c her laughing is very fun de..haha..
around 12 she left and left 3 of us continue studying..

until 2pm v sat for the exam..
OMFG! the question is easy but too many things to write lar!!!!
i haf not enuf time to fin my thgs ler!!!!! untill the last minute..i was still writing again..
haiz..the pengawas asked me to tie up my paper but i just ignore her and continue writing..

then she get mad and ask me to tie up again..i tied up n gif it to her..

she said..u can continue writing..v will wait..

then i juz continue write my last sentence..then she rampas my paper away n say:

"u noe i can throw ur paper away?"
i was like...grrrrr...fine..i noe its my fault...

then my tears started to burst out once i left the college hall..aiks..so scared that she really will throw my paper away..

until samson go ask our subject lecturer ms.kik then i oni fongsam abit..

haiz..wat a day..so bad mood after the exam..

i cried for awhile then drove william n derek to jusco..treat ourselves mcd..

coz all of us were not happy for the e media test..everyone oso failed to finish the whole paper 100%ly..

well..e5 gang joined us..samson too! ^^

v fin mcd then go kfc again..==

but im not eating lar..coz full ad..

me, william and derek went to the arcade..william dance,me n derek drive..then v play basketball..haha..siao la 3 of us..william play untill sweat sumore! haha..

william was busy dancing there..XD

after dat we went to kfc and continue hanging wif e5 gang..

then my mum called me and ask me to go home..haiz..

i juz wanna release stress oso canot..i was reli unhappy today luur~

derek n william went to the mens department..looking for briefs..haha...

haha..like those aunty shopping..hahaz..

william bought a sexy red brief ler!!!! like wanna wear it n do show! wakaka~




got silver dots de..cant c it in this pic oni..wakaka~





shining n striking nerh? haha..

after dat v juz left and go home luur~

vincent i got sumthg to tell u..i noe ur so busy studying wif ur classmates rite there..

so i dun wanna kacau u n say it here la..

but oso duno u will read my blog onot today..

hehe..my dear dear mama..muz add oil in ur exam ohh!!!!

but dun study till too late..u nid rest oso ar..if not u cant concentrate when ur driving to college..

and also cant concentrate when ur examing ler!

i dun wanna hear bad news from u de ar!!! wish u luck oh...all the best to u!!!

dun forget to sms me when u r about to sleep lar~

muacks...n dun forget to spend sum time to think of me... n dun speed ar my dear!

muacksssssss!!!!!!!!! my dear mama...i miss u!!! ^^

long hair version of mama..^^ like a gal nerh!

short hair version..leng zai la..i like it! ^^

5 comments:

will vs will said...

^^ dun sad of ur paper la,at least u tried ur best... no worries~ and one more thing.... my picture wad taken so ugly.... gosh~~! and the underwear is the most gatalest underwear i ever bought..haha^^ happy being v u guys,take k~

c.mei said...

she say she can wait for u, then she rampas the paper and say wanna throw it... weird laa.. anywayz, just let it past la, mayb it will not turn out that bad, look forward to TRANSLATION paper! ;)

SoRguAaYuMi said...

Well... The guy looks nicer in his long blonde hair... hahaha....
When wanna introduce him to me?

lazy hamster^^ said...

lolx...till now u still prefer lala type de ar? haha..
well..c if got chance de hua lo..XD
yun shin saw him ad..when he was working at pyramid's wong kok..kekex

SoRguAaYuMi said...

OoO?? Tham yean chin saw him deee?? hahaha.... sure got chance de la... hahaha....