Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shopping spree 2 & 3..

today i went to pavilion with my mum..
went to sasa...n bought quite many masks and skincare products..

then v went to oldtown for a drink...

when i visited the washroom, my mum saw the jerk appear in pavillion...

i saw them too..in carls junior...

dunno y...i feel like ntg..i dun haf any feel..curious, angry, anxious, scared...

not even one of this feelings is inside me when i saw them..

hmm..seems like i reli bail le lo!!!

v just visited pavilion for a few hrs..

i bought sum nail polish, a scarf, dry flowers for my car...

blusher from the face shop..at nite i bought hair treatment serum, conditioner and hair moisurizer lo..


this is my third round shopping...costed RM400

my second round shopping and preparation for CNY was last saturday..

me n my mum went to sg wang again..and bought some new clothes and RedEarth punya concealer...costed RM400 oso!!!
this is mysecond round preparation for CNY lar!!! costed RM400 as well..
OMG!!! im reli a big spender..kesian la my mum.

muz study hard to make her happy lo!!!!

but i reli love the clothes i bought lo..

i told myslf to be prettier than i do b4..haha..

(even though i wont success...)

hmm..anticipating for CNY..so i can wear my new clothes!!!!!XD

2 comments:

Samson said...

wow... i hav that SASA facial mask too. i get it free during i went for the "DEAL OR NO DEAL" recording. And wow... both of u really spend alot in shopping... dam rich huh....

lazy hamster^^ said...

lolx...u got use the mask boh??
nice ler....wakakak