Thursday, January 29, 2009

2nd Day of CNY..

2nd day of chinese new year..but how come i felt like..
its the end of chinese new year one ar?
zz...i went to my granny's house again in the afternoon..
gambling wif my cousins..eat n eat n eat!!!! omg!!!!
inches of meat had grown on me jor la!!!! T__T
play till sienz..then i drove my cousins n mum to pavilion..
shopping again..==
my mum bought some clothes in forever 21..damn nice clothes she bought!!!
coz i was the one who chose the clothes for her!! XD
forever 21 was the first place v visited..
but then my younger cousin brother( 9 yrs old) lau gai wanna go home!!! ish!!! hate dat ok?!
he was the one who wanted to follow but then ar... then he juz kept pretending headache wanna go home..but none of us manage to bother him..
coz me, my mum n my cousin sis were busy looking at..CLOTHES!!!! wakaka
n i felt in love with a grey jacket wif brush painting on it..
very artistic ler!!!! n the size suit me alot..very nice especially when i wear short short jeans!! argggghhh!!!!
then v juz walk around..n went to clinique and bought the toner i wan lar!!!
n then i spent 100 sumthg on a blackhead remover..
its a promotion pack i gues...n my fren told me it was kinda affective one..sumore can c the effect in juz a week!!!
then i tangan gatal..go buy it n try..bcoz i spent 100++, i won a natio aromatheraphy set..
got mascara, lip treatment, shower gel, face cream,toner and facial foam..
kinda happii..xoxo..
after dat i juz headed to converse stall..
too bad..the blue converse bag i wanted is not selling ad..
coz sumthg's wrong wif the handle of every bag..aikss..
shd say im lucky or unlucky?
bcoz i reli wanted the bag so much..its kinda hard for me to fall in love in converse bag one ler!!!
but to me lar..dat bag is very nice lo!! haiz...sigh sigh sigh...
walked for 2 hrs..then i brought my mum n cousins to carls junior..eat superstar again lar!!! XD
ppl may say im crazy for always eating superstar..
but i duno y..i juz enjoy n like the taste of dat burger..
my dear dear superstar..my love towards u will never fade for my whole life!!! i swear!!!!><
hehe..my cousin bro was still muka busuking..so..
i juz go j.co n get him sum donuts n shut his mouth..so he can eat sumthg sweet n shut up when gals r shopping!!!!
v juz shop around until 6 sumthg..then i drove my cousins back to my granny's house lo..
coz its time to go home for dinner..my grandma keep calling me n ask me to go back..
haiz..today's shopping..juz four hours..mana cukup!!!!!
bcoz of my cousin bro lar!!! haiz..
made the 3 young lady here sienzz like hell...
from now on he is blacklisted!!! i wont bring him out n drive him out anymore!!!
coz he always lau gai.. n keep playing wif my car's seatbelt..n unlock my car door b4 the main controller unlock it..i reli hate it one...
but anyway it was a happy day too..coz i won quite lot money while gambling..hehe..
lucky me... n i oso got sum skincare products i wan la..hehe..
do ntg at nite..juz on9 at nite..
recalling wat was happening last yr during the 2nd day of cny..
i was working!!!! bloody hell company...juz gaf double pay even thou he was a rich guy..
sumore nid to work till 8pm!!!
i was standing alone in the shop..do ntg..sumore no customer!!! omg!!!!
then carlson came n kacau me when he was wuliao-ing..
coz he was working at the shop bside me..3.6..alone too..
both of us juz stood outside ourshop n talk talk talk..talk crap...
i remember dat day i didnt leave the shop for a break..
carls juz bought me a fillet o fish n treat me his favourite strawberry sundae!! XD
when v finish working, both of us went to times square..he go find his fren..
n v juz settle down at old town..had our dinner..
then v juz went to the arcade n play sum funi sakai games..haha..
until 10 sumthg i oni left time square..
and last yr punya second day of cny..was the first day i met boon keat..
he was working at add-on on the upper floor..
n actu 3 of us were from the same company..
funi guy thou..kept coming to my shop n eat my "ba gua"! haha..
then go 3.6 n kacau carls..n the funniest thg i remembered was..
the stool in 3.6 broke down when boon keat sat on it!!! omg!!! funi like hell...
then he went to find the hammer n nails..n repair the stool..adoi!!!!
haiz...funi working day..n dat was the last day i was working in dat company..
i swear i will nvr work for them anymore!!! hmmmppphhh!!!
but i reli feel great to know carls n boon keat thru working lar..
so..shd feel grateful to group 36 as well...
looking forward to the 3rd day of CNY...

No comments: