Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happiness is the Greatest Thing of All!!!

recently my mum n I keep talking about homosexual things..

dunno y she is like so interested wif it la..

however, my mum cant really accept homosexual appearing in this world..

she thinks that homosexual has break religion rules..and will make parents dissapointed..

well..in my opinion..homosexual is no big deal..

as long as they are happy..so what?

just dun care what ppl say and how ppl look upon them la!

some ppl were born to be homosexual..

sum ppl bcame homosexual bcoz they were hurt by the opposite sex..

very kelian..ended up like dat..

actually ppl have their rights to choose their love ones..

as outsiders we shd respect their decisions lo..

i was thinking..if one day im a mother of sumone..

i wont stop them from being homosexual...as long they can find their happiness..
if they reli dont haf any interest towards opposite sex, y not juz choose the same one?

as long as they dun hurt ppl and be a playboy or playgirl..

bcoz happiness is greater than everything..
and wat i hope from my kids is..their happiness..
c their smiling face..

cheers for homosexual! shd feel proud dat ur special than anyone in the world!!! ^^

omg m i too open minded?? aiks...but this is me...XP

1 comment:

SoRguAaYuMi said...

Is homosexual unacceptable?
HaHa... I dun think so lor.... I got couples of Frens who are homosexual...
U r not too open minded la... Is jus that the society now is more open~ ^^