Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tiring Tuesday..

i woke up around 8 and attended my translation class..

then i drove to klcc and meet up my dear baby vincent la!!!^^

i arrived 30 minutes earlier than him..aiks..juz wait in the car..

coz i shop klcc till sienz ad...haha..

while waiting i took sum pictures in my car..

o ya..i've been blogging for so long but till now i oso hvnt introduce my car here..kekex..


my car> blueish grey myvi..wif a pack of dry flowers and a dog in front..

my car is so...smells like candy bcoz of the dry flowers,,n i like it very much lo!

n dat puppy's name is QiQi..a gal..who always watch me when i drive! ^^


this fluffy toy is derek zai la! It was a gift by derek..s my birthday present, christmas present, a present to cheer me up when i was dump by a jerk..thx alot derek!!! muacks muacks muacks!!!!^^
around 11 sumthg vincent oni arrive..

v had sushi king for brunch..

not dat satisfied lo! coz i didnt eat the bean i love so so so much!

vincent order those duno wat grilled chicken..seemed tasty..

too bad i did not steal sum from u..hehe..
tis is my dear dear baby vin la^^..

the dai sik jing (in canto)

tis time v watch Australia..damn long la..2hrs and 45 mins

hmm..this movie is ok la...i love the war part...very meaningful ler..

its so cold inside the cinema..both of us juz share a lady's S siza jacket...swt..

but its fun la..hehe...

after dat v juz shop around..vincent saw so many clothes he wanted to buy..

around 4 sumthg i rushed bek to fetch my mum from her office..

since i got my car, i use to drive around.bcome jalan kaki ad...
i fetch my mum's colleague back home as well..
then v went for dinner at face to face again..==
dunno why my mum is so ADDICTED with the food there...
v've been there since last fri till now! OMG!
the waiters all laugh when they c us entering the shop again..zz

wel..after dinner i went for my piano class which i hate to..

coz nid to learn till 9pm!!!! im exhausted la ok??

every tuesday from 9am till 9pm oso got class!!!!!!!

i reli feel like piano class is a big burden to me! when i oni can lay it down ar??!!

after class, i joined andrew, justin and sum of my coursemates for a swim..

juz 15 mins..but at least can burn abit of fat la! haha..





shhh..dun tell ppl these 2 r my classmates! haha..XD

well, swimming with them was reli fun..n noisy!!!!

i can hear it from the 10th flr!!!! aiyo...no speaker oso dat noisy and loud!

they did ask me to join them for dinner..(actu shd say supper lo!)

but i din follow la..coz its late le..sure my parents i dislike and i wanna rest earlier..

even though in the end i slp at 2am...

i've been thinking alot today...its hard to say out here...

juz think..n think...and fell asleep..anticipates the coming second day...

No comments: