Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Day of CNY..

early morning i woke up n visited my grandparents who lived in jln ipoh..
n wait for the arrival of my aunties n other relatives..
so boring there..wacthing astro and ate my big big piece of chocolate cake for..2 hrs!!!
the cake oso dry ad..==
aiyo..2 sumthg ad..they still hvnt come!
then dad juz fecth mum, me n my cousins to the buddhist temple in brickfields...
its our habit to visit this temple every first day of chinese new year since i was a baby..
i prayed to be a better human being on this earth this year..
n i hope dat my parents will b happy n healthy everyday..
i get gud results..get my ful scholar..fulfil my dreams..
n everyone in this earth get peace..no war no fight..no disasters..
then i hlped to tie those strings on my cousins' hand..
it was so freaking hot!!! omg..i sweat like hell..even though i juz wore sumthg like a singlet..
actu v plan to visit tian hou temple too..but then there was a heavy jam on the way to the temple..so v decided to go bek to granny's house..
finally..my other cousins n relatives were there...
i juz go get angpau..sit awhile n left..
too bad dat i din gamble wif them..
bcoz my mum is not feeling well( guess its bcoz of the stupid weather)
so v gotta go home..
home sweet home :) i was tired n took a nap..n on9..10th flr..so leong song..haha..
haiz
bad things happen again..i've killed two birds wif a stone..
since u cant decide..then let me hlp u to decide ba..
im sorry..i had to let u go..
bcoz i dun wanna b the 3rd party..
i dun wanna hurt dat gal's feelings..i noe how much it hurts..
coz i was cheated like dat b4 too...i wanted to be mean too..but im too kind..
its not dat i dun love u..juz..i dun wan to break ppl's relationship..
ur the 2nd guy who told me u will take care of me for the rest of ur life..
n u can choose not to go taylors n stay at gk bcoz of me..
i was soooo glad when i heard dat..i smiled when i read dat msg..
but..at the same time..i was imagining the gal's crying face..
im sorry..im reli sorry..im reli very sorry...
till now u still trust me dat im not a playgal..even though i talk to u in a very mean way..
i reli feel grateful for dat..unlike those third world mentality ppl..
think dat im those type of gal who canot live without men..
thank u so much..
if u love me..love her more..dun hurt her..remember the lyrics i posted here? if i were a boy..
i hope dat u can oways remember my words..n the suck breakfaz i made for u..
u r oways sumone special to me bsides yuk wah..the 2nd best man lar!!! hehe..XP
as for the cny monster..haiz...gues its time for me to let go u..
u responded in a nice way...but to me i think its lap sap oni la...
sry to say dat..but i gues i noe wat is under ur skin..
im sorry to say sumthg vulgar to u without reason..haiz..
gd luck to u.. n me..
well..i guess i gotta slp..wanna go gamble tomolo n go pavilion again..
o ya~ dad's gonna treat us shogun tomolo! anticipating ler!!! XD^^

No comments: