Friday, January 30, 2009

Boring again..zz

Aiyo...sienz like hell again today..
not goin anywhere until the night..

i went to my aunty's house wif my parents..

for new house opening ceremony..

i went to take care of my younger cousins who wanted to go for a swim..

then i juz sit there playing wif my aunt's puppy




my aunt's pup..cha cha..who loves baby ash alot!! XD

i remember last time i brought ash to my granny's house..
this lil bitch keep sticking to ash!! adoi!!!!


i was so boring there..n since its so quiet there

i trained my vocal..singing lots n lots of sentimental, rock songs...

while watch them swimming..

then teach them swimming...coz their swimming is..yer!!!

i miss swimming >< its very long time i din train myslf le..

sure stamina very za ad...haih...

its was 6 sumthg dat time..then baby ash call me out again..

ask for meet up again...but he is wif his fren la!!!! adoi..

ok luur~ i juz ffk to my aunty..

coz actually all my cousins( the teenage type one) were all not attending this ceremony..

n i feel bored alone there...

so i juz drove to jln ipoh n fetch ash..go pavilion n eat fridays..

lol..im siao rite? but i love eating those pasta thingie lar!!!

sumore can meet my sista.. wakaka~

inside fridays lar~^o^ i got a round round big face...ish!



baby ash is acting cute wer!..sakai! XD


juz eat..talk..laugh..n left..haiz..his fren was waiting for him for movie..

im not joining them..coz its too late..sure later my parents will a ji a jor again...

juz fetch ash go times square n go home..do my facial thingie..

u sampat ash! show my ghost pics to ur frens in this 6 months!!!

sumore view my singing recording when ur bathing n laugh at me!!! haiz...

nvm la..coz i oso show ur kissie "movie" to my frens too..^^

haiz..now i oni noe..in this six months u still miss me dat much..

actu since the first day v meet during cny..u ask for my phone n say wanna send me sumthg..

i noe u wanna send me those pics v took together decades ago la...

coz u read my blog..><

too bad my phone's memory was full (suck phone)

nvm la..u keep it first..then nxt time oni send to me luur~

im so sorry for this 6 months bcoz of my stubborn n idiot attitude...

muacks muackss muacksss...