Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tensed...

I was studying translation n preparing for tomolo's test...
I choose to study in library, and my friend's house bcoz i dun wan to c my mum..
c her n listen to her mumbling in front of me..
n try my best to avoid arguing wif her...
but then i duno y she can still purposely call me up n scold me...
around 12 sumthg i drove to hao di fang from college..she saw my car n follow my car...
then scold me for parking outside instead at home..
sumore park at those sunny bright places..
madam..i park at shady place ok? r u blind?!
n i juz go there to haf my lunch oni ok? i rather eat outside oso dun wanna eat at home bcoz i dun wanna c ur face!!!!!!
1sumthg I had park my car back to the carpark and walk to yogurt's house to study...
then u call me n scold me again for still parking outside..say i dun love my car and wat nonsense idiot things..
reli pissed off la me!!! wtf!!!!
then my mood bcame better when i met yogurt n william..
n get peace while studying...
i came home around 7.. had my dinner alone bcoz my mum went of to work..
working night shift today..kinda happy coz i can study alone at home..
daddy is attending a funeral tonite..his uncle passed away ad..haiz..
same day s my grandpa..aiksss...
then juz now my mum juz call up again..
scold me for parking my car under the sun..n didnt wear a jacket as i wear low cut today..
hey madam, r u blind?? the whole day i was sweating bcoz of da black jacket ok?!
when u saw me i was wif the jacket!!!! reli ar..
scold me for nonsense..
sumore scold me for not attending piano classs..say wanna let me continue n finish my 3 dips for piano..
till now u still dun understand! i wanna learn guitar and drumset.. n i hate piano..
to me piano class is already a burden! i've said so many times but y u still nvr get wat i wan?!
n blame me din study well dats y e media paper was screwed up!!!
aunty..u try my paper la! wtf!!! if u can finish everything in 2 hrs..
u go continue n get ur master la wtf!!!
reli ar..spoil my poor nerves bcoz of ur idiot words!!! its not i didnt study!
its impossible dat i wont study..u shd noe me well!!!!
but u didnt..now im thinking..
even v look the same..but m i really the one who came out from ur tummy?
#@$!*&()&%&!#@$$(%*&*^%&@#^%#!$@#~%^%*^(*&%
hate u!!!! oways force me n gif me pressure!!!!
oways ask me nonsense n talk rubbish..
cant u juz gimme space?
oways check on my hp..curi my things n c!!!
this is wat i hate the most!!! wtf!!!!
i tell u..sure i will take revenge one day...
u wait for the hari kiamat bah!!! hmmmmmmppppphhhhh!!!!!!!!!
if tomolo i m not doing well my paper..i wil thank u..
for giving me so much pressure n spoil my study mood..
i dun wanna study ad..tomolo's paper..i plan to fail...
dun wan take care of ur face anymore..
oways juz use me to lan c ppl n take my results s ur face!!!!
hate dat la!!!! im stressed!!!!

9 comments:

精彩的人生 said...

放松放松,冷静冷静,大人多数是这样子的啦,告诉你,我女儿和儿子很喜欢和我在一起聊天,喝茶,因为我不会给他们压力,他们喜欢读什么就自己去读,朝着他们自己的兴趣走,这样对他们的前途会比较好。

lazy hamster^^ said...

my mum din force me in this case la..
juz she control make activities too much...
wat i do she oso care..wat oso wan me to follow like wat she wan..
n oways force me to talk to her when im not in the mood~
its not dat i dun wanna tell its juz dat not the right time lo..
but she will nvr understand de la..haiz..
anyway thx for concern ler..=)

SoRguAaYuMi said...

Seems that problem between u and ur mom still exist~ but jus i feel that u've grown up to face the problem with a more mature way.... Try to communicate with her la....
Anyway... Moms are like tat....

*GiE =)* said...

no matter how...
she is still ur mum...
i can understand how u felt anoyed and frustrated towards her...
but.. try to chill down and think..
wat if one day she is not there for u...??

she is ur mum now and forever..
i alwiz quarrelled wif my mum.. as i am vy vy bad tempered... bt after dat i fel regret.. not bcuz she is rite or i agree wif her.. is jz dat.. she scold me bcuz she was concern about me (in her way of thoughts).. AND my life..!!~
and.. dat is nt her fault at all.. cuz she wans the best for u.. and she feels dat "thats the best" for u.. u get it??

u live ur life.. bt u can try to communicate.. the bond btw both of u shuld be cherish~~

try to talk to her in a gud manner.. as how u feel towards her when she bring u shopping...^^

gud luck!~

lazy hamster^^ said...

haiz...oni those very very close frens will noe wat she had done to me..i juz dun wanna say out here..
i juz can say..
i appreciate wat she thinks...
but i hate wat she did..
but i can do ntg..
say communicate will helps..
but im the one who oni willing to tolerate...sumtimes..until i get frustrated..haiz..
suan le ba..
its already a habit, my lifestyle..
i tot the way she treat me will change when i study in college..
but till now to her im still a kiddie..

Anonymous said...

You should not critisize your mom like this, especially on a blog. How would your mom feel if she sees this? Whatever that happens, however she treats you, she is still your mom. Ultimately her intentions are good but it might just be she expressed it the wrong way. We can't get everything the way we want in life. Especially when it comes to parents, we owe them our life. We can never pay them back what they have sacrificed for us. The most we can do is to treat them well, listen to them even if they can be quite unreasonable sometimes, and make them happy. This is what a child should be doing.

lazy hamster^^ said...

its not dat i dun love her or wat critisize her..
u duno me...
i've tried my best to b a gud child..
wat she wan i oso get for her..
she want result i get for her..
she want gud thgs from me i get for her...
but sumtimes i reli cant feel dat she appreciates me..
sumore scold me without a proper reason..
n according to my attitude, i hate ppl who scold me n critisize me without a proper reason..dats y...

Anonymous said...

If you said that its not that you don't love her, it means that you love her. If you love her, you not only won't critisize her, you won't come to the stage of 'cursing her to die'. Yes, parents sometimes do scold their children for no reason in our eyes, but there's a reason in theirs. Yes we might be very angry and sometimes they can scold us for something we didn't do, but as a child we can't hate them because of that. We have to tolerate and try to find excuses for them. Why would they scold me? Try to think maybe they're having a bad mood, or etc then you'll feel better. Parents want good results, you get for them. Why would they want good results from you? Ultimately it's for your own good. Whatever they demand from you it's for your own good in the future. You might feel upset and you have all the rights to express your feelings, but do it personally with some close friends. Critisizing your parents in public is not a too mature thing to do if you think about it. Yes I may not know you that well, but I can say I have gone through what you have. And when you get older, you will understand.

lazy hamster^^ said...

wateva