Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Anger,Nervous,Excited,Dissapointment and Anticipations in a day~

Early morning i went to college wif william again..wanna study for translation ar!!!!
then v park at PA blk punya carpark lot..

aiks..the carpark was so...small..guess y?
its bcoz of an idiot lecturer used 1 1/3 of the carpark unit..wtf...

and the kembara bhind me is oso parking kinda front..

i inisist to park there bcoz its the oni shady spot i found..n its near to the library..

dats y..i get very mad n decided to leave a "love note" for him/her when im leaving and park outside college hall..

so brainless la!!! hmmmppphhh!!!

the so called love note..XD

well..feeling so syok after fooling the car's owner..

william kept laughing there..wakaka~

We juz study in the car..then no longer derek n yogurt joined us...

then my car was bombed wif benny benassi's satisfaction..adoi...!!!!!

my whole car was shaking..it was like a small version MOS!!! hahaha..

my zo-ba...spoilt jor la!!! TT...adoi!

1.50pm..v prepared ourselves n walk towards blk v..everyone was waiting at blk V...


n these are the dictionaries i brought..crazy rite? XD


samson appear and most of the broadcasters were screaming..

bcoz his hair is soooooo red!!!! haha...~ the symbol of CNY! adoi!!!XD

b4 exam starts, everyone chose their seats and fill in the attendance slip...

zyro sat bhind me..then sudenly he ask ms chitra when the exam was about to start..

"teacher, y my paper got chinese one? im not taking chinese one wor!!!"

then he oni realised he got into the wrong class...haha..the whole venue was laughing la!!!

doomed! haha..

exam started n exam ended..the paper was ok la..hope dat i can get an A!!!

to save my poor e media..aiksss...

i was singing da tuan yuan after ms chitra collected my paper! haha..

yuhoo!!!! fin exam ler!!! can celebrate CNY le!!! but there is still another paper aft CNY lo!!!

but nvm la...i was so happy n keep thinking of CNY now~

thinking of buying clothes n handbags again..==\

n i can go find my hairstylist n do treatment jor la!!! adoi! anticipating

after exam, i fetched william back to GK...

then me, derek n tarzan went to pavilion!! lolx..

me n derek were pavilion kakis!!! love pav alot la ok? crazy for it!

v went there n eat carls jnr again!!! wuhuhu..im a big fan of carls junior ok?!

cheers to all carl's fans!!!


hehe..big big superstar^^

the new product bacon wif fried chicken ham...nice one too^^

but of coz i still prefer superstar lo! a must try item!

after dat v went to sasa again..juz walk around n continue shopping around in pav..

then tarzan kepoh..went into clinique and get consultance..

haha...the consultancy was so interesting til me n derek oso go get consult...

both of us belong to the oily n dry skin..adoi.. while tarzan is oily skin type lo! XD

n i nid to unclog my pores!!! wtf...hate the sun..hate pigmentation..zz

3 of us oso zuan dao la! got clinique de sample nerh!!

but of coz im the luckiest la! coz i've got the moisturizer..n the toner!!!

nenebubu derek..u lose le la! haha..


hehe..this is wat i got lar!!! wakaka~

this product is reli nice..can c the effect immediately ler!!! but too expensive...

so i gotta save money for this again...

CLINIQUE will b my nxt aim!!! muahahaha~

when i was happying at the moment, my mum suddenly called n scold me again..

haiz..sad..scold me for going out again..

hey..my last day of exam nerh! i wanna go release stress oso knot de ar?

sumore ask me go home n study my piano theory n practise piano..

n then say will cut my pocket money..wtf...i was screwed again...

but i had to hide my feelings again..n juz smile in front of my frens again..

so tiring..i juz wanna get sum peace..live like a college student..but then..

she always ruined my plannings...aiksss..suan le ba..

after hanging in clinique, v went to padini! omg!!!

i saw new stuffs again..polo T!!!! shit..

more n more things to buy..zzzzzz

juz walk around..n went back around 9 sumthg..i fetched tarzan to feeling cafe and fetched derek home..then juz drove home alone..

haiz..derek n tarzan r goin to visit pavilion again tomorrow..but me?!

i was ffk-ed by sumone..damn dissapointed..

gotta sit alone and face my mum at home again..damn scared now..

where shd i hide tomolo? i juz dun wanna stay at home..

my mum's working night again tomolo..

haiz..spoil my poor nerves again..adoi! aduhai!!! malangnya nasib aku ni!!! =X

Now i can juz anticipate new year's coming..then i can get angpau..n buy my Clinique products lar!!! wakaka~

And anticipates this coming friday~ coz im home alone ler!!! n maybe im goin out wif frens again..

i used to watch movie once a week..but now its like...

so long i haf not been watching movie ad!!!

last 6 months i will keep update new movies..but now its like..no more updates..

wat movies were not shown ad i oso duno..n hvnt watch! wat happen to me ar?

haiz..i gues..tomolo i gotta go to the cinema alone..TT..

hide in a black box n get entertainment instead of being at home ba?

wat a me!!!

o ya~ anticpate goin clubbing wif broadcasters during this sem break..

n i wanna go melacca ar!!! i nid vacation!!!! no vacation i will die!!!! zz

No comments: