Friday, January 9, 2009

Normal Thursday~

i went to lecture class at 8am again..

i was late bcoz i woke up late again...zz...

after lecture i went to dk abf n find vincent..

his frens came along with us too..n keep teasing me in da car!


3 vs 1 ok?? im alone!!!! sob sob..vincent! bad la u!!!!hmmmpppppphhhhhh!!!!!!!

l
augh at my tamadun!!!! hmm, sure i will get A and mend ur mouth up!

they went to tbr to photocopy sum notes..

n hand in some homework to their tutor in college...

after dat v went to klcc...

vincent's fren juz follow our car to klcc..then take transit back to seremban..

so far away..everyday oso nid to travel dat far..

im wondering how he can tahan for 2 years..

if me sure i collaspe ad...XD

me and vincent went to eat speghatti at the food court..

i think little tree's creamy sauce speghatti is much nicer ler! haha..

me and vincent after having brunch..

after that..v juz walk around and shop for awhile lo..


OMG!!!! i saw a blue converse bag i want!!!!

but i din bring dat much money along..so...

haiz...forget bout it la..sighs...

vincent bought a pair of new converse shoes..bcoz is current one can "talk" already..

around 1 sumthg he left..n i oso drove back home to fetch my mum to her office again...

haiz..since i got car..im my mum's taxi driver...

sumore free of charge one! but she deserves it one la..coz she is my mum, sumone who takes care of me for...19 years lo!!!!!

well..actu thursday is a normal day for me..

juz study, nap, study, on9 till 1am..oni slp..

ntg special la today...juz feel happy to meet my baby vin..s i miss him damn much....

No comments: