Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sumthg Hidden for So Long..

recently i'd watch titanic again...

this is the 5th time im watching it le..

5 times watching 5 times crying..

i've learnt to appreciate ppl who i love and the ppl who loves me..sacrifice for me..

i recalled for the past when i watch the movie..

i remembered sumone very special who had appeared in my life...

dats a HE...a guy, who is "silent" with me...

hardly can find dat "silent" guy like him in the whole world ad...

sumone can talk to me from night till day..day till night..

sumone can talk about titanic wif me for the whole night..

sumone can talk the same thg as me at the same time EVERYTIME..

i wanted to c our pictures back so much...n recall back sum memories thru a diary..

those days v had been thru for 5 yrs..unfortunately...

the diary is not with me now..

n i've deleted all our pictures in my lappie..(regretted)

without any backup..

luckily one of my fren stole one of our picture..n this is the picture left wif me currently..

the only one..

its a very long story of u n me..

v've been thru so many ups and downs..

arguements and forgiving..

happiness, sad, anger, fury, complicated feelings..

v knew each other too well...

finally i noe the truth...

maybe this is the way u confess and loved me..thats y u let go..

u knew it wont last long..u knew u will fail..dats y u nvr gif both of us a chance..

now i wont blame u anymore..

the first sem..the whole sem v were not talking..

even if v see each other in college, v will juz act like strangers and walked by...

do u noe how complicated was my feelings during dat time??

i showed my anger and the face i dulan u instead of a sad face..

bcoz i dun wanna lose..i dun wanna let u c how weak im..

but i gues, u will noe wat was reli under my skin dat time..

actually during the finals of the first sem, i was keep looking at my 45 degrees in the college hall..
dat was u..wearing a maroon jacket..answering the IT paper wif 100% concentration..

dat moment, i was thinking u noe how to answer the paper ar?

u dun haf notes ok? haiz...pity u...worrying for u..but i noe u can do it..n wished u luck..

ppl might tell u dat i always scolded u and F u in class..say u dai sei and bla x3

but ppl who understands me well knew y i did so..

actu dats my way to concern u..juz dun wanna use it in the kind way..

u noe? when u sms me for the last time..sms me to help u in ur album.. and repair our broken
frenship..

i was thinking for the whole day...struggling..

but in the end, i choose the path of rejecting u...sumore..

in a mean way..juz 9 words...meant u dun deserve to b a fren of mine..

i hope u understand y i do so..if u dun..then i say it here ba...

bcoz i noe im weak..i noe if i continue this frenship..i will juz hurt myslf..

coz..i care for u more than myslf..watever i do..i will think of u at first...

till now sumtimes..when i pass by sumwhere, i will still think of ur face..wat vr doin..and our
conversation..

i dun hlp u its bcoz i dun wan u take thgs for granted..

ur too lucky..dats y u seldom appreciate..

i can c it from the things u used daily..how they broke, unfunctionable..

n i think study is more important than being a popstar now..

dats y i choosed not to support u..in this kind of way..

well, i noe i will regret for my whole life..to lose a fren like u..but...

i've decided to walk on this path in the end...sorry seems to be the hardest word...

im now thinking..how r u recently..wat ur doing..n will u still think of me even though i treat u in
a mean way...

its a long time v'd nvr communicate.. haf u change to another human being? or u were stil sumone special like wat i'd known yrs ago?

i...
miss..
you...

but i can do ntg..i will still choose not to talk to u..

but i swear if i c u again nxt time..i will gif u a pleasant smile..

a smile wif full of concern, blessings, regards to ur family..

yet a smile of a stranger..

if u use ur heart to c it..u will feel it..

the world is so small..i believe dat v will meet again sumday..

thank u for everything..

frankly, u taught me to b strong..b tough..b patient..

taught me singing..

brightened up my day...

u changed my world..from sumone Very very extreme emo to sumone very emo...

u will b inside my heart for the rest of my life =)


thank you..^^

4 comments:

madeline said...

that was very sweet. anyways link me kay :) haha yescrazymad.blogspot.com

c.mei said...

you and him is just like family.. Erm, human relation is so complicated.. sometimes some word no need to say it out, but they mean it in their heart.. I believe he will understand you, hope u and him can be fren again, very best friend, I really miss those day u and him happily together.. ^^ good luck!

SoRguAaYuMi said...

k k k ~ Long time dinhear story of u and him... maybe find one day we come out yam cha ?

lazy hamster^^ said...

ish..sure sure...waiting for u to nudge me in msn..coz..i change my phone num ad..=X