Sunday, January 11, 2009

Insane Saturday~~~

i went to klcc again with my mum while waiting for my car's repairing...
i banged on it, the front bumper since a month ago..

so my car was "smiling" for the whole month.. XD
n even one day..my car num plate fell down n i was driving without a plate in front for da whole day!!!! XD

hmm..we went into Isetan and look around..

n i was "in love" wif Soda apparel suddenly..so i approach to the corner and haf a look..

50%!!!! then i was crazy again...
try lots of shirt..n dress..

but in the end i juz bought some OL lo...so that i wont b murmuring when it comes to a presentation..scolding dat i always wear the same one for presentation..


of coz for some tops oso la..kekex..
my second destiny was Sasa again!!!! OMG!!!! I've bought mask again!!!!
promotion ler!!! sure buy gao gao one!!!!

RM20.90 for 2 box of mask (3-4 packets inside)..which usually costs RM19.90 per box!!!

its worth it ok???!!!!!
i bought le 8 boxes..n used RM85 for it..zz..
wat kinda function oso got la..rejuvenating, whitening, brightening, cleansing, hydrating..haha..

m i crazy??
n now..currently i got 44 pcs of mask inside my fridge..zzzz


the masks inside my fridge? not dat many rite?


hmm..n till now im still wondering b4 15th Jan i can visit dat shop n buy sumore again..

bcoz 15th is the last day of promotion jor la!!!!aikkkkssssss!!!!!!

the rose one is very nice ok?? reli feel good la my skin after using it!!!!!!

after dat i treated my mum..New Zealand Natural ice cream..damn nice one la..

coz sum of the flavours are sugar free!..suits my mum who hates sweet food..haha..

the choco mint is nice..alicia recommends it!!!! ^^

around 4 my dad came to klcc too..to fetch us go to the repair centre and collect my car..

yuhhooooo!!!! my car is like normal car ad!!! no ppl will look at u strangely anymore jor la!!! XD

then v juz went home..

my mum was busy preparing for a dinner in klang..while me..

haiz..i gotta b solo at home..n sumore cook maggi mee as dinner!!!

well..actually its me to choose not to attend the wedding dinner..

bcoz i dun wan to perform again..everytime go on stage n sing..very stress one u noe?!

n everytime i attend wedding dinner i will think alot...

wonder when is only the time i get married..n will i b lucky to meet sumone who reli loves me for his whole life..n protect me..n gif me promises in the future..n treat me well after marriage..

will the guy loves me or juz wan me for my family properties?

do i love the guy? will i marry to sumone i dun love but he loves me? alot la..haiz...

im juz 18!!! but i can think like 28 yrs old ad..zzzzzzzz

dats y im very scared...haiz...

the whole nite i was juz studying alone..n do mask alone...think of the past alone..until i fell aslp..

No comments: