Monday, January 26, 2009

Reunion Dinner 2009

Its been years that i've not been dining wif my granny on new yr's eve due to sum technical problem..
n now the technical prob is solved..
v went to a seafood restaurant n dine wif my another auntie..

the feelings of dining wif my grannies during new years eve was sooo damn special!!!

i feel glad to c them laughing n enjoy their meals..( my grandma always do so..she is damn lucky:)

hehe..these 2 are my cute lil grannies la..^^ my yeye n mama..

the dinner was okok oni la..i prefer dinner bufet actually...

v were so busy eating..the food were served without delaying n i dun even haf the time to rest!!!! no intermission at all one! zz..

these r some of the special one among all..i think lar~





aw...this is the horrible one..ish..sumore was placed in front of kakak!!! the indo maid employed by my uncle to do the house chores..

but the skin is damn crispy n nice one wer~ ><

this is my daddy..he is taking food for my mum ler!!!! so nice..



this is my cousin joey..tis yr 14 yrs old jor luur~

so this is the four cucu of NG family...im the eldest here..

yeye mama..i feel glad to dine wif both of u..its reli decades v haf nvr dine together ad..

i will oways remember the moments u brought me up..taught me ways to be a responsible child..

n protected me from stray dogs...bought cakes for me when i m a kiddie..

i love both of u! muacks muackss^^..hope dat every year v will haf our reunion dinner together..

n oways c both of u living happily and oways be in the pink of health..

around 10 sumthg..v finish dined n went back home..

my granny were gambling wif my cousins!!! yer~ but not me!!! i oso wanna play la k?!

i was home alone bcoz my parents went for last minute shopping..

firecrackers were everywhere..n i was watching it alone..doin my own mask..n fell asleep..

new yr lo..say bye bye to the year of rat~

No comments: