Thursday, January 29, 2009

3rd Day of CNY..meet Ash

early morning i drove to granny's house again..
doin ntg there..coz my cousins were still sleeping..

regreted i din bring along my music notes n study..ish

9th day of cny got exam sumore..but i stil hvnt start study...

i started to sleep again at my granny's house...

watch tom n jerry..damn funi one..

n i realised dat i love to watch tom n jerry de wor..even thou im 19 now..XD

i was the one giggling among my cousins when i saw sum funi actions from the cartoon..

the oni one.. m i childish? hmmm...

i drove home after finish watching tom n jerry..haiz..

boring and studied at home..study the music..hate ssh la..

y arrange exams juz after chinese new year..

then ash juz sms me..n call me to go out nerh!!! XD

ok luur~ go for movie..its been 2 sems..half yr v had not talk to each other..

me n him..one wk dun talk..then once v talk..its like endless story one..

so...half yr means..talk for whole life?! ><

v met up at titiwangsa rapid bus station..xoxo..

n my 6256 was his "zhuan yong" rapid car..hahaha...

my heart beat was sooooo fast when i was driving..

i gues..im anticipating to c him ba?

that kinda happiness and complicated feelings are indescribable..

once he entered my car..the first thing he said to me was..

its a long time v haf not meet each other d..XD

even though its been a long time v had not contact each other due to sum technical problems..

v r still dat silent!!! both of us wore blue tops!!!!

lolx..sistas r always sistas..XD

hehe..this is ash lar!! E3 ppl..tis is how he looks now..

then v stucked in the jam sumwhere in jln tun razak..

talk talk talk..he was still the same..keep bully me.. n laugh gau gau..

its was so sweet of his mum coz she still remember me n gaf me a ten dolars angpau..^^

v took photos..coz v promised each other since long time ago..

once v change style, v muz go take pics together..xoxo..

n vr still the same..use an hr sumthg to take..juz 6 photos!!! omg..

then v had dinner at uncle duck..damn rush..coz it was 9pm

and v had to enter the cinema at 9.30 pm...

juz talk n talk..eat n eat..n still the same! laugh me liu nga again..ish!!!!!

bad ass ash!!! hmmmmppphhhh!!!!

9.30pm v enter the cinema..watched wedding game..

this movie is damn nice one..it reveals the feelings of those superstars in the entertainment

field..

juz laugh laugh..wif accompaniments of popcorns, chicken meatballs, cheezels n ice lemon tea!

11 sumthg i fetched him home..kepong nerh!!! then go bek to setapak..
i was speeding coz my parents didnt noe daat i fetch him back home!!!

ash..duno how u feel for the first time being drove by me..sumore speeding type XD..

sure takut yet fun bah? wakaka~


the pictures v'v taken..


yesterday nite i looked back at some of the pictures v taken together since frm4..

(coz both of us started to b a bit bit camwhore since dat age)

i realised dat v've grown up!!!! bcome lengzai lenglui jor lar! (ehemm excuse me)

i kept laughing when i saw my suck fringe, suck hair n suck sakai look..haha..

n ur noob face..><
time flies..v 've been thru so many ups n downs..

n actu c mei is rite..v're juz lik a family..

i noe u love me rite? i love u too!!! muacks!

even though v hang out for almost 6 hrs..

but how come to me its juz like a minute?

not enuf lar!! so many bullshit n crap i wanna tell u..
i wanna tell u wat happen to me in these few months..n i wish to listen to urs too...

haiz..ur goin to zhong ji tian tuan nxt wk..

then duno gotta wait till when oni meet u up n gila wif u..haiz...

i will miss u my dear ash..XD.. i hope u do too..

gd luck in ur competitions..remember wat i said to u b4..

always kiss the mic when u sing..

if ur not dat lucky..v join astro talent quest together luur~

i will c u in the tv very soon..n laugh at u when i sms u lo..kaka..

ur oways my best buddie..cheers!! ^^

2 comments:

c.mei said...

glad to see you and him together again! ;)
hope this will maintain forever! ^^

lazy hamster^^ said...

i hope so too...aiks..