Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happened in Exam Week~

haiz...2 wks b4 CNY is the final exam arrrrr!!!!!
everyone was preparing so hard..but im still so lazy..no exam mood at all ler!!!

juz went to pyramid and study wof my baby vincent..then go shopping sumore!!!!


vincent's study look..


^^ muacksss

study at derek's house..study at zenc's house...aiyo..

like dun haf my own house and study...haha...

this wk i had 3 subjects: English, BM and Tamadun..

well...this 3 oso ok gua..

The Eng paper..aiyo..i was too slow..until the last 5 minutes i was juz writing the 2nd last paragraph of my essay..

and i hvnt finish section D ler!!!!

haha..i saw derek's worried face..he was sitting bside me during examination was goin on..

but in the end, i made it la..hehe..

aiyo, my essay is like...no writing techniques ar all!!! alicia is not like alicia who writes with her passion dat day...haiz..sure get very low marks one!!!

the nxt day..15/1 is the first day my baby vincent sit for his exam lar!!!!

dat day i woke up around 6.30am n prepare breakfaz for him ler!!!!

then 8am drove to skul n gif it to him..wif anticipation..c his happy face..

but in the end...haiz...he din eat fin my food ar!!!!

sumore is the scramble eggs!!! which i 've used most of the time to make one..

n a ji a jor say no sugar no salt!!! hmmmppphhh!!!

vincent!!! im mad ad!!! wanna put ur ugly pic here to take revenge le!!!!!! ><

hmmm..ur kemek face!!!

haiz..i left college around 8.30am..went back home to continue my sleep..

my heart n effort all wasted ad!!haiz..nxt time i dun wanna do the breakfaz ad!!!!

hmmmmmpppphhhh!!!!! tot wanna c ur happy face for eating my hand made breakfaz..but then..haiz..dissapointed la me!!!!

around 10 i departed to college again..went to library and study..zz

then fetch derek go c2 buy lunch and eat inside my car...

me n derek study inside the car and wait for the arrival of 2 pm..


while waiting, derek was kepoh..when my classmates were parking at the same lot as my car in front the college hall, he stood up in my car n kept screaming there.so this is his buttock la! haha

well, BM was quite easy..

v juz went home after dat n prepare to die for tamadun test!!!

i juz slpt for 4 hrs dat nite..

n the second day woke up at 5am to study and go to college around 8am!!!

hmm..but wat i studied reli came out ler!!! kinda happy for it..

even though i forgot some points la..aikksss...im old ad..

cant remember dat much jor~

the exam supposed to end at 11 am..

but i left the exam hall around 10.15am..

coz..too easy ad..XD

alot of ppl came out around dat time too!!!!

n v juz waited outside there...planning for activities after this tamadun shit exam!!!!!

well..finally v decided to go sing k..

6 of us went there..im the driver==

me, derek,evelyn, jia hao,william and tarzan...haha..

aiyo..tarzan had to hide when v met cops..zz...

coz..there were 4 ppl sitting bhind..n everyone muz fasten their seatbelts..

haiz...wat kinda rules is this??!!! so mafan ler!!!!

aiyo..v were so high!!! especially tarzan!! lolx..

tarzan u sang so well ler!!!

promise me v go take part astro talent quest for this yr ok???

dun waste ur talent ler!!! haha..

aiyo..william was so quiet in the k room..

me oso..both of us were so exhausted n sleepy...


maybe its bcoz v studied to much a night b4..n store so many tamadun shit into our brain!!!!

wel...singing k was fun! its been 3 months i din visit the k room jor la!!!!

yesterday i reli released my stress..exam stress...n it was reli FUN!!! but exhausted..

around 4 v went home..everyone's voice was so sexy after singing..

i also haf sorethroat ad!!

haha..

all of us were so quiet when v were on the way back home..

i slept early last night..n busy doin mask..hehe..

this morning i woke up i realised there is a msg from the "silent" guy--> ash

kinda surprised actually..coz i din expect he will appear when i miss him..

adakah semua ini takdir?? memang kami ada jodoh la...haha..

coz..he shd noe i will scold him if he sms me..

but..duno y la..haiz..maybe this is reli fate ba?!

meanwhile, monkey arrived malaysia le!!! he came from australia..

this guy ar!!! sms me n wake me up around 5 sumthg once he arrived malaysia..

too bad..i kept my phone at the living room..sumore in a silent mode..so he failed to wake me up!!! haha..

monkey, im anticipating the day of meeting u ler!!! hahaz..

mus bring mai ur gf along n show me wer..kekekex...

sat morning, i woke up n on9 study..

around 4 i went to fetch my mum.. she is working today..

then v went to pavilion for dinner..

n walk around..

arghhhh!!!!! i saw clothes i wan in padini and MNG...

i swear i will go there after my final!!! hehe...

if not im not Alicia ar!!!!hahaha..

haiz..tired la..

wanna do mask ad...

vincent, i miss u so much,,this wk juz can c u for 2 days..did u noe how much i miss u??

hope to c u soon...haiz..

n hope u can stay at my area arrrrrr!!!! then v can meet gao gao for ur last sem..

haiz..how m i goin to survive without u in the nxt nxt sem??

ur goin to leave le!!!! aiyo!!! i wanna cry jor la!!!! wuwuwuw~

shd i follow u go taylors?? but i wanna go uk la n get my degree la!!!!

haiz..let time prove everythg lo..

No comments: