Saturday, January 3, 2009

1/1~2/1

aiks...everyone got holiday during the first day of a new year...

but me, derek, yong xin, chermaine and justin dun haf ler!!!!

coz v were so damn busy for the E media assignment!!!!

v started to write script, PSA, bridge, commercial and drew the storyboard until 5 am!!!!

the next day v nid to present it by acting sumore..

OMG!!! i was so tired till i feel like collaspe!!!!

wel..the 20 minutes drama script is sumthg about my past..

being cheated by a jerk as im blind and cheat away all my father's property..

i was the blind girl..whereas derek was the jerk..


the blind gal and the jerk^^ bestie foreva!!!

the story was reli like my past..

made me strong then made me fall again...

i was so in the mood for acting this drama..coz..u noe la..wat happen to me recently..XD

wel..vincent did come to c me acting..

i feel glad to c him appearing and watch my drama..even though he oso rushing for assignment and busy like hell...muacks baby vincent! ^^

well..the drama was ok..the most interesting part is our bridge!!! haha...

Justin, ur soo awesome!!!! XD

Im quite satisfied with our presentation lar actually...

v din reli waste our hardwork and sacrified slps...
these are my grp members la!!!^^

after presenting, i accompany vincent and hlp him copy sum notes..

then v go haf lunch..then he went for class..

around 4 pm v went to times square...

zz...he went to the arcade again..haha...

i watched him driving and compete wif others who were driving as well..eating my favourite durian pancake..(AWWWWW!!!!!! I'm Lovin It!)

whoa..shuai betul!!!!




his way is reli diff s others la...hehe...so pro!!!!

aiks...dun dare to play in front of him ler..later he laugh at me..zz

7 sumthg v went to ear secret recipe..hehe...

i ordered hazel cheese!! so nice la!!!!( but im gonna b fat again ==)



around 8 v left..and i drove back home lo..

then i juz bath n terus slp..

so tired..yet enjoyable..^^

No comments: