Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crazy Friday~ XD

My day started wif Tamadun China revision...once i woke up..
the first thg i did is STUDY! my notes was sleeping with me last nite..bside me...

so once i woke up, i din brush my teeth...juz sit there and study, do my notes for 1 1/2 hr...
till 10 sumthg..i went for a shower and prepare to go out and study...

actu i plan to study in college's library with frens..but then..no one can accompany me study until evening..6 sumthg?

so in the end i decided to disturb derek who was drama-ing secara solo at home...

i juz go to his house and "beg" him accompany me go haf my brunch..

i was thinking of eating the creamy sauce speghatti in little tree..but in the end v juz went to kfc...

hm, while watching those secondary skul students enjoying their meals together,

i thought of my past..

sitting together wif a bunch of skulmates, classmates, choir gang for lunch...

i reli miss those days very very much...

lots of laughter, full of happiness...had brightened my day up!

time flies..its yrs n everyone separated...haiz...i did keep in touch with some of them but some i reli duno how things are going with them ad...

after the meal, i drove back to dereks area...

haiz..malaysian drivers...reli ar...shd take exam again!!!

the way they drive is really rubbish! langsung tidak beretika!!! wtf..

no safety precaution and sumore park in the middle of the road!

thinking that its their granny's' road...this is wat i hate the most!!!!

i reli feel like park in the middle also and get out of my car and talk to her..(the driver la)..

but then, i didnt do so..
coz i m afraid dat one day she will bcome my boss..then kena me until i die..zz

well..me n derek bought heineken back home after that..

prepare to drink it while studying..zz

then once v got home, i juz sit there n study for a few hrs le...

we were drinking heineken while studying..(gila rite?)


its me..drinking while studying..==

talking sum crap n study..then drink n crap again..

no longer, derek fall aslp!

Lazy derek! haha...blek...but totally not his fault oso la..coz its raining..so the weather is juz like the lullaby song..makes us sleepy...

bo pian la..i gotta study alone luur..

then until 5.30pm, i finished my tamadun china ad!..

feel like kaki gatal..

me n derek..juz think of a plan to avoid staying at home...

in the end, v decided to go n watch movie at klcc..

then i drove and park at w.maju..

n go to klcc by lrt lo...




its me n my bestie again..derek lar!!! ^^ Cheers!

the first place we went was Sasa...

then v watched four christmases..

before entering the cinema, derek went to buy A&W while i went to buy rotiboy..

then v juz put all the stuffs into my bag..(like goin to zao lou lik dat...)

haha..dats our dinner la!

eat while watching movie..not bad rite?? haha..


first time no one was there to seal the tickets..v juz ran in bcoz v were late..hehe

well..the movie was not bad...meaningful...

funi lo..haha..reli shd go watch it...

so that everyone knows how important christmas was...

i love christmas very much too..! more than any other special celebration day lo...

after movie v juz shop around for ahwhile..

OMG! n i saw a RoXy bag...white color one costed RM200!!!!!

haha...

till now im still struggling whether i shd buy this roxy bag or the converse bad lo!

hmm..juz walk around topshop again...

not bad la ..

it's juz dat dun haf my size!!!!!

zzzzz...

v juz left around 10..n i drove him bek to his own house, n me..juz arive home, bath and on9 luur~ XD

baby vincent..baby al misses u wer! ^^

No comments: