Sunday, December 21, 2008

Unforgetable Choir Camp!!! ^^

After finish class on Friday, i went to fetch tzeh sian in college and v went bek to independent high school..
to visit my gang frens..dat i missed so much>>> CHOIR!!!!
the last time i visited that school was March..
now, the school had changed alot.
the way i enter the music classroom had also become different..
once i entered the room, everyone welcomed me a pleasure and warmth smile^^
this is choir..a big and caring family..
where v sing together, laugh together, dance together..
they were preparing for nxt year's concert..
so anticipating!!! really!!! haha..
i went to tzeh sian's house to blog while waiting for snr2 n 3 farewel
after having dinner, the farewell started..
it started wif laughter..but ends wif alot of feelings, crying..
it was so cold in the music room..n dark..
v cant even c out fingers!!! wat v could do is juz listen to the expressions of those seniors who are
goin to leave..
Saturday, i had lunch with my gang frens together..
then v start to haf games arranged..
lolx!!! it was reli a great fun..


its me and qiao fang from la voce!!!


kang wei..will full of water in his mouth..trying to talk!! aiyo..funi like hell la!!!once i keep laugh the water all spilt out from my mouth le!!! zz..

v ran like hell around the school..looking for those "stations"its been long long time i had not been running around in dat big compund jor la!

run till stomach pain lo!! haha..


see my tortured face after running! aiyo!!

v played sakai games!!! n play water around..those in charged used to attack me bcoz i make up n they wanna make me ugly!!but actu, my cosmetics r all water resistant one!! hahaha!!! XD


punishment!! kian seng was soo bad!!! haha..laughing at ppl..but in the end..

hari kiamat sudah datang!! he oso kena!!! hahahha!!!! XD XD XD

running here n there..its is so tiring!!!! yet full of laughter n fun!!! ^^


kian seng's lovely hair!!! 60s..zz

another game...use members to form a word..


adoi..my grp sucks in this game la!!! hahaz..

the game last for 2 till 3 hrs..so tiring..everyone gather at the music room wif a haggard face!!!


me n hui sian!! tired like hell!!! sumone even asleep..zzzZZZZzzzz

haiz...6 o'clock..everyone start to separate apart..suddenly i feel like crying..bcoz my gang is goin to leave..when i was frm3, there is a farewell for me too..but my feelings is not like tis time..last time i will always think, i will always go back n help u guys even im not here anymore,

but now its like..everyone is gone..

music room will oni stores our memories..

tis is the place where i growed up..

a place where changes my life..changes my attitude..make new friends, dance wif frens,

a place where showed my talents,

a place store wif memories about me n my frens, n the boy i loved for 5 yrs..

a place where i taught ppl singing..

a place where i c younger generations growing n improving in their singing..

i reli feel like crying when i capture this picture..bcoz im goin to leave it..

yet..i noe..the door is always open for me!


tis is my buddy in choir..


v joined this society since frm 1..till snr 3!!!!everday v can c the growth of each other..sing together, sleep together, laugh together and also eat together..

kian seng..a guy who was close to me since last year december..

v seldom contact each other..but whenever v meet..v r always close^^

aiyo..i remember i lay on his dai bei when v watch lust and caution..haha..

this guy is 'lucky'..bcoz last year he saw me crying for relationship failure..

tis yr oso c me crying for relationship failure..

funi n sampat guy..haha..

tis is me n joshua.tired after gaming! haha..

i knew tis guy since frm3..we were classmates dat time..

n v always sing in the class..

his massage is very pro wer!!! reli very comfortable!!! even the teacher in charge oso oways find him for a massage when she feels stress!!! haha..

joshua is also a very talented singer..beautiful handwriting..

both of us always c each other cry in class last time..(so paiseh)

n i miss those days c go klang to join choir..n sing in the ktm..

this is the another gang who is goin to leave..

v r all the same badge..same age (accept joshua,17)..all enters chong hwa in the year 2003..

v use to compete together, talk n play together..happy go lucky buddies...

now i can feel dat..boys from independent high school n smk is totally different..

the way they think..the way they r childish is totaly diff..

they r smart..hardworking..sincere..and faithful..i love them alot too!!! ^^

7 sumthg.. v went to uma rani for dinner and talk nonsense..

4 of them were in my car..wif heavy luggages!!!


the seat beside me!!! haha..so horrible...

the car was soooo damn heavy dat i can juz drive slowly..haha..

v had our dinner..n duno y v start singing in the mamak!!!!

omg!!! soprano, alto, tenor, bass were all in the mamak singing wer!!!!

the customers were so lucky dat they can listen to our songs..

i was so...in the mood when i sang those songs v sang before...

i reli miss those days, how v get champion, how v lose, how v work together..its reli fun..

me n joshua even compose the duet version of out camp theme song wer!!! haha..


tis is us..who went to uma..singing there n laughing around..

i miss u all..whenever v gather, there is always laughter..beautiful melodies and harmonies everywhere..and v plan to go clubbing during christmas night..go sunway lagoon for vacation..and even malacca too!!!^^

choir gang..u will always b in my heart!! muacks!!!!

No comments: