Friday, December 19, 2008

The Last Unfulfilled Request and The Death of His Appearance

the whole night, i was thinking of asking him to accompany me to Genting Highlands..
bcoz i feel like sitting roller coaster, spaceshot..n shout out all the pain inside me...
s he is the one to make me so hurt..he should accompany me..s a fren la of coz..
but he refused..n talked to me in a mean way..reli very mean way..
i already start to accept the fact..
i juz wan to shout out..n let go in the end..i wan him to accompany me for the last chance..
but in my whole life..there is no more again..
haiz..
how can he b so mean to me..
i noe i mean ntg to him at all..not at all..but..he treat stranger oso not dat bad..
well..
these 6th months were all juz a dream..nvr happen wat true love wat happiness b4..
now i noe it..
wat he wrote in his blog was juz bullshit..to hidE his guilt..
to tell people how great he his..
actu from the start till the end..he is the one who started it..
from the first day till now..i was the one who juz cope by him..
being used by him..
i think i shdnt admit this relationship anymore..
since this means ntg to me...
i've wasted 6 months to grow a man eater plant using a rose plant seed...
thank you for make me realising it..
wat u haf gif me..i've throw them into sg gombak..
there is no more things about u n me in my houz..
the memories..i will wipe them off one by one..
there is no michael wong zheng cherng in my life b4, rite now and in the future...
haiz...
y every performer's life oso dat sad..
being used by people?
everyone wanted a simple n nice life..but then nobody noes wat a performer want..
they will juz think dat v r bad.. our past is so dark..cheap..
n the guys wont treat performers gals sincerely..
very bei..haiz..
i will stay strong..
n go back to the grp of people where i belong..
this is me..
where i belong..


my life is fated to b full of obstacles..always being cheated by the guy i reli love..n sad..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u can get out of this tregedy soon~ be strong.

honestly, there are lotz of man better thn ur ex in the world/malaysia.

and....热恋期is about 3 months oni where love is blind.

lazy hamster^^ said...

he is not my ex!!!!
i will not admit him..for my whole life!