Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cheated..

Now I only know..
tis guy lied to me for this 6 months..
actually there was no spy at all...he lied to me bcoz he dun wan to let ppl know he has a gf..
n he can go kao lui without my knowledge..
well, he did it..
i returned all the things he gave to me back to him
n tear of the love note he wrote to me in front of him..throw all the things in front of him..
i slapped him, n pull his earing n make his ears bleed..n bite him..
n i keep curse him.. n left..
now he's got a new gf..within 24 hrs i slapped him..
i was sooooo...grrrr...wunai..n reli wanted to slap him again..
wat he said to me b4: wont step on 2 boats in a time was fake..
ya..he din do it in a time..but he purposely dump me n go get the new girl..
well, he do so is to hide his guilt..
struggling for a few hours...then i start to accept the fact.. n let go..
fan zheng oso wont last long..juz let it be..
from now..i wont admit this relationship le..he wanna hurt other gals is his business..none of mine anymore..
i haf gud frens..n a special guy appear at the same time too..^^
wong zheng cherng..i reli mean it...
i wish u can enjoy every sex moments u haf with other girls..n enjoy get aids..n die..
ur reli juz a sampah masyarakat..

No comments: