Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stressed Day..

"I say i will get 3.8 this sem again..i mean it!!!!"

this is the first sentence i shouted to my mum this morning..once i woke up..

i woke up at 10am..the first thing of my day is being scolded by my mum again..

for slping late recently and wake up late..

say that i've changed to another person since dat jerk left..

actually i juz want to have a week of "medical leave" in my life to release my past and everything..

but she will never understand..haiz..

I played my piano and study for four hours..without any single food or drops of h2o into my tummy...

and I have a bad habit..

which is listen to hip-hop, rnb musics, sms when im studying..

then my mum scolded me again...

"Janji i get 3.8..i nvr break my promise b4 right??" i told this to my mum again...

when i was telling her this..i was reli very scared..

scare dat i couldnt make it...

its reli hard to always maintain sumthg very gud...

actually i dun like to study..i reli hate study..

actually i wish to do sumthg i like..no need to compete and being compared to others especially my cousins and wear mask to treat ppl..

but i still need to study..becoz i noe its for my own future good and

i get good results is to get the FREEDOM i wanted from my mum..

so that my mum will allow me go hang out wif frens, go dating..and bla bla bla..

n i dun wanna let ppl look down upon me..

frankly i got ntg special..not very attractive..

im juz gud abit in studies and my talents..(erm not reli la actually)

now i gotta feel stress again for the coming finals..

and burn the midnite oil!!!!

then sure alot of arguements will happen again between me n my parents bcoz of the exam..

becoz they oways c me study in a horrible way..

sms while study..go hang wif frens for a few hrs during exam time..

watch tv and keep on9 when i study..zz

haiz..i noe its horrible..but i reli try my best and achieve the result which can make u satisfy lo mummy..

i dun study hard..but i study smart!!!! but u will oways juz c me playing around..

n scold me..dat reli makes me dissapointed lo..haiz..

but nvm la..

i will keep get this cgpa to keep ur mouth shut!!!!

GAMBATEH ALICIA!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!



^^

No comments: