Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy 1st Year for staying in my house!!!^^

Wah wah & Hang hang~
these little two hamsters..were gifts by my ex since last year christmas..
time flies...its been a year..
i got these two little hamsters..till now...there is 8 little babies in my house!!
Hang hang passed away since may bcoz of my carelessness..
till now, i will b still crying bcoz of her..
she is a very pretty little hamster..clever..n good mother of her little babies..
Wah wah...is a cute little boy too!!^^
whenever my mum release him n let him run around my house..
he will also come back to the cage when he wants to go home..or feel tired..
both of them were brothers n sisters..
living together..play together..fight together..n gave birth to cute little hamsters..
till now, i still love them alot..and play with them..
they are reli my best friends..whenever i tell them about my sad story..
they will show me an innocent n crying face..i can feel it.!!!
i really love my hamsters alot lot!!!^^
little babies..i love you all..thx for giving me n family happiness..muacks muacks muacks..

No comments: