Saturday, December 27, 2008

Goin Sunway Pyramid wif Vincent..

Hmm..around 10 sumthg..i drove to college and find Vincent..
then he drove my car..heading towards midvalley..but then in the end v decided to go sunway pyramid..
vincent took me to face to face, a mee shop...
i ordered the same one like wat i used to when i visit face to face near my house area..
n i found out dat the pan mee at my house there is much better..kekex..
then v had a walk in sunway pyramid..go c vincent drive those cars in those amusement park..
he is pro guy la..hahaz..
after dat v went for a movie..the spirit..
adoi!!! suck la dat movie!!! haha...
cant even understand wat they wan and their storyboard..
dats our first movie summore!!! My Gaaawwwwdddd!!!!!!
people use to haf gud movie as their first movie..but me n vincent..
my god!!! hahaz..
but nvm la..like this oni special ma..vincent rite? memorable..haha..
after dat v juz go n haf a walk at the new wing..
ate japanese ice cream..
vincent..hope one day u will get use to my way of eating la-trick ppl when they eat! wakaka~
i bought vincent a jeans trousers...cost 80 bugs ler!!!
but as long as he is happy then ok lo..^^
n i bought sumthg for derek as christmas present too..a box of mask..kekex..
around 6 sumthg v left..
i drop him at midvalley
then juz go home..
aargggghhh!!!! vincent, im glad for yesterday!!!! thx alot!!!!^^
muacks muacks muacks!!!!

No comments: