Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Day~

monday...is always the day people wake up abit late..so do i..
i drove to school today..n prepare presentation for my music class...
bringing my keyboard along..n use it during presentation..
wel...my presentation is oways gud de la!!!! XP
the good new is: i got 9/10..
the bad news is: im gonna perform in lecture hall!!!! sing again in the hall!!!!
my god!!!! there were so many pro people there..
im shy la...
most of the broadcasters r reli gud in singing la!!! im proud to b one of them too!!! (excuse me)
after presentation..i juz joined another gang of frens to MU's McD.
juz ate mc flurry..n a few piece of curly fries..dun haf appetite..
aiyo..this gang of frens..r sooo lovely n sakai..hahaz..

william n me..

shean says fuck u to the slut dat abandone me..





look wat is shean n jes doin..



ming ming ooi n ludwig act cute there!!!



me..with heavy eyebags..


juz eat n talk..talk n eat..then v left..goin back to college for the nxt lesson..
damn tiring day today..sure i slp early tonite!!!
anticipating tomolo!!! can meet my senior..goin pavilion tomorrow!!! wakaka!!

No comments: