Wednesday, December 31, 2008

30/12

adoi..i on9 til 4 am only sleep..woke up late again..
ten sumthg i went to meet vincent..
then v went to pavilion and shopping..

lolx..vincent is also a shopaholic..juz went in to alot of shops and visit..

haha..so gud that he is a shopaholic too..

so nxt time v can oways go shopping together...

coz i love to c ppl change clothes and they give comments on the clothes i want to buy...XD

we juz walk around for a while coz v din reli have a lot of time..

after that v went to Friday's and had our lunch..

whoa..2 ppl eat le RM80++

but its reli nice la..had 3 course meal and a pasta..

haha...vincent..told u d la..dun order pasta ad..but u still dun listen to me..hahaz...

in the end, both of us oso cant finish all the food v ordered..

then v da bao..zz

lolx...vincent and me in fridays lar! ^^

hmm..i was so tired dat i slept in the carpark..
then duno watvincent is doin there la..hahaz..

i slept for 30 mins i gues...a short nap..

after that v juz drive back to college..coz he nid to hand in a pendrive to his friends..




baby vin..dun talk on the phone when u r driving ar!!! =X

me and baby vin wif sunglasses..XD


while waitin for his frens..

haiz.then i fetch him to lrt station..c him leaving me le..T______T

around 6 i went back to college and attend English Class..

then i drove my frens back and v had dinner together..

around 9 v went to my house and finish the damn horrible drama script..

aiks..i think till my brain is gonna burst le..

n do until i fell asleep again..

so tired la...adoi...12 suimthg my friends oni leave my house and go home..zz

thx everyone for cheering me and understand me...

to help me wake up when i was down and in a hot soup..^^

No comments: