Monday, December 22, 2008

Shopping spree!!!


After visiting my grandma and ate tang yuan in her house..

My mum brought me to sg wang..do some shopping..buy clothes!!!

Shopping was really fun..can release stress..

I juz visited a few shops..but already spent RM500!!!!

in 3 hours!!!

I juz visited 6th floor in sg wang..coz not much time left..

I've bought a red dress, 2 white blouse, a white shorts, jeans shorts, purple dress, dark green top, 2 kinds of belt, a black little coat..

hehe..tis is wat i got today!!! cant expect all this cost RM500 rite??



now i owe a jeans pants, a sandals, a handbag, sum accesories, a black shorts, a white jacket..n sum tight shirts!!!

Money is reli hard to earn..yet easy to flow..

dats y people wont reli appreciate things they can get easily...

but i wont..i duno y..

watever people give me i will always keep inside my heart n always take a look at it..

dats y my eyes r busy..hahaha..

unless sumthg reli bad happen, i think its not worth..

then i will juz dump it aside or even throw it into sg gombak!!!

haiz..every night, gotta make myslf to the maximum point of my tiredness..

if not i cant slp well..n keep thinking of nonsense..

well..today kinda lots of activities..

so..kinda tired while blogging now..

about to slp de la!!!!

pray for me to slp tight till the 2nd day bah!!!^^

gd nite everyone! i feel glad to haf u guys haf frens..

to cheer me up when i m very very depressed..

n accompany me, make me busy so dat i wont b alone n think nonsense n rubbish..
bring me go genting n fulfil my dreams..unlike dat slut..

support me..sms me n concern..

this is real frens!!! for life!!!

i love u guys!!!!^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been visiting ur blog since few days ago..
can feel hows ur feeling now..
hope that you can energize urself again to face a whole new 2009..
lets all ur unhappy momment left in the pass 2008..
cheer up gurl..
want to see a happy n active girl as last time ya..
^^V

lazy hamster^^ said...

yea yea...thx my dear!!!! muackz!!!!^^
forget dat slut..
get a new guy..
more lengzai than him, rich than him, sincere than him, loyal than him..better than him for million times lo!!!! haha...XD XD XD