Friday, December 26, 2008

A Fantastic Christmas Eve..^^

early morning...i drove to college n find lengzai ka keen..



so this is carls who wanted me to say a lengzai brought me to genting in my blog luur~

then v go to genting together la...
on the way to the theme park..i was crying..bcoz there is alot of sad memories...when the air hits my face..i was like..feeling so pain..so hurt..

this is the place..the jerk lie to me when v finish our vacation there..

haiz...luckily he was there for me..giving me tissue!!!!

well..he accompanied me to haf breakfast..then go play outdoor themepark luur~

i remember our very first game..was the swinging chair...
aiyo..i was soooo00o coward la..keep shout..




me n carlson while waiting for da roller coaster!!^^



then v go sit roller coaster..haha..aiyo..im old le..cant reli accept the "challenges" anymore..
hahaz...
the few hours v were juz playing around..
v played roller coaster, boat pedalling, spaceshot, the swing chair..visited dinosaur land..haha..alot la..



pedalling..kekex..


bside the big lake..^o^


on the hanging brige!!^^



on the tin mining train..


haha...carls ur ugly but cute!


juz play...n until it starts to rain v leave genting immediately...

carl's thx for accompanying me...i love to go out wif u!!!!^^

n i owe u a lunch or dinner lo...haha..

i hope u will appreciate this genting trip lo..miss it very much!!!

n from now..the bad memories will b kept in genting..

i din bring it bek along to my own house....

i juz bring those happy memories bek..n keep thinking of the scene...


thx alot carls..i love u!!! muacks!!!^^

No comments: