Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dreams Come True??

wow i was so busy for the whole week..
studying for mid term and attend meetings, goin out for movie wif mum n sumone all of u couldnt expect..

i've watch marley n me, the international..n the movie i wanted to watch so much..
which is slumdog millionaire..finally i can watch it..!!!!! ^o^

n gues wat? baby daddy contacted me..we coupled again..
maybe u guys will think dat im stupid..
but..actually i nvr say out before how i felt for him in this 3 months..

since the day he left...
i was upset..i reli fell from the sky...
he was the guy i love so much...in this 3 months i was still thinking of him..
especially during midnights..when i listen to some sad songs..
n i will cry..
thou i stop myslf from doing so, but..i realised i will find alot of reasons to allow myslf to think of him..think back of our memories..
since dat day baby ashie told me he shoot ashie in his frenster profile..
i knew dat sumthings is different dy..
during wednesday, i realised he sent me afew msgs..looking for me..
ok..so v talked..n went for movie..dating?lol
i was soo happy when he hug me in the cinema telling me how much he missed me for this 3 months..until i cried..
this is the first time i cried bcz of feeling too happy..
i've been waiting for this day silently long time ago..
baby daddy is the guy i reli reli love...
can say the first guy i reli use 100% of my heart to love him..
n i've decided to forgive him n give him a chance since long time ago..

cherng cherng, i love u..
i reli do..
hope v learn a lesson in this 3 months..
n appreciate each other more n more..
be happy like wat we used to be..
but i dun wan u to lie to me anymore..
cuz i cant stand the dissapointed feeling of being cheated by u..
pls dun do it anymore kay??

i love u..
i love u..
n..



i love u!!!!!!!
cherng cherng i love u so much!!!!
muacksss+hugs

1 comment:

精彩的人生 said...

ya ya, dream come true.