Thursday, March 5, 2009

Juz A Piece of Shit !!! ><

people seems like dun reli noe me well..
let me say out here...

the most important facts to avoid arguements with me are:

1) dun oways say sorry but do nothing..Im fed up of this word SORRY

2)dun oways compare but no actions at all..i think actions will be more realistic..

3)dun say u love me if u have done ntg for me...

4) dun ever repeat the same mistake if i gave u disaster warning

5)never hide things from me or else u will b in dead meat..

6)dun b chicken n hide from the reality...

7)dun ffk or let me wait for too long..im not dat patient..

8)be responsible for wat u haf done

9)dun do silly thgs for silly reasons..

10)do not betray me..

i think dats all..
tired now..got 8am lecture tomolo..
anticiaptes tomolo...cuz i can meet josh n go watch eden lake together!!!
finally i found sumone who can watch horror movie wif me!!! XD

gd nite peeps..

No comments: