Monday, March 23, 2009

Alicia alicia...haiz...

lets talk something bout thurs..
actu ntg special happen at all..juz follow my frens to MU haf McD...
wanted to watch marley n me for so long but no ppl acc me..T____T

fri went to redbox wif derek, yogurt, louis and tarzan..
wanna practise for astro talent quest..
but duno y i cant reli sing dat day...
the voice cant 100% come out from my mouth..zz( geraldine..y ar?)
then it was about to rain, v hid in pavilion n had sum windows shopping...
got so interested with the photoshooting corner on the 3rd floor..omg..
it was organised by Apple..



while yogurt was posting..lol..
n this is my photo..zz



among all yogurt one is the best lo!!! XD
went to buy lingerie as well..




after dat juz walk around n wait for kc's mum n aunt to walk to pav..
they juz came from sarawak..wow..his mum soooooo...young wer!!!!!!
i bet i wont b lik dat when i m 40 ad..T___T
drove them to 6 happiness for dinner...
n my mum want me to go home..ok lo..
but dinner for her n go home lo..
then start to argue wif her..n she use the broom to hit me ad..
actu my left eye kept jumping b4 i go home..(means sumthg bad will happen)
i told yogurt ad..then it reli happen..
haiz..my mum said wanna sell my car away,dun allow me to on9, sms..
cuz she thinks dat my frens taught me bad things..
i ranaway from the house..i reli did..
when my dad was asleep n my mum was bathing..
i ran to mae's house n slpt for 2 nites..

1st day of running out:
joyee pick me from mae's house cuz mae is goin out..
she treat me chicken rice..
then juz go to her house n study..on9..
in the evening, i drove to 1u n meet up ash...
actu wanna go movie..but he was late..==
so juz had dinner at theobroma and wong kok..
and camwhored at padini concept store..






haha..damn funi one la..
fetch him to his hostel for briefing then went bek to kepong to meet his mum...
lol..his mum so nice...n frenly..so kind and supportive..unlike mine..
i go for competition she oso hope dat i will lose gao gao one..
after dat we went to tim pan gor gor for desserts..n he bought so many for his xjnh members nerh!!!!



he was so shocked when he saw sumthg in my lappie..gues wat? xoxo..
around 12 i drove him bek to hostel n went back to mae's house..
slpt...

2nd day of running out:
went to granny's house..teach my cousins as usual..
i expect my parents will appear as well but they didnt..
i duno y..
after dat i went to joyee's house..talk talk talk..
then study abit bit n fell asleep..
both of us had naps for 3 hrs!!!!!!
n i had "evening mare"..about my mum..dreamt dat she bcame zombie n kill me..
could u imagine how stress i was?
had dinner after that..
n i decided to go home..im chilled..
not reli la actually..haiz..
b4 going home..



joyee hlped me to apply this on my wound...
feel so touched la..n glad to haf such frens..

actually im very scared to go home..cuz joyee talked to my mum on saturday nite..
n seems like dat bitch still make so many assumptions...
n still duno the appropriate way to respects people's privacy..
i was like..speechless..n helpless..
joyee's dad accompany me back as well..but he juz wait at downstairs la..
my mum didnt talk to me..but she did talk things to attack me indirectly when she was talking to joyee..
talking about my relationship thing again..
naive old woman..wat a bitch..
but i think its better than she keep making noise pollution at home..

my home is not like a home now...
im very afraid to stay at home nowadays..
i feel so helpless..
my mum always think dat i love to hang out..or watever..
but she didnt noe the truth..thou i explain to her decades ago..
n im reli very fed up of it..
sumore im juz the oni child...everythg i gotta defend by my own..
n my dad..haiz..dun talk bout him ad..
im reli tired..
duno when i will collaspe n commit suiside..
everythg was a grey to me..
ousiders maybe will think dat its my attitude problem..
but ppl who noe me well shd noe..how susah im..
n even once my ex told me: ur oways upset de la..wat so surprise n special about it?
i will nvr forget wat he told me..so depress la..
how m i supposed to clean up this mess?

2 comments:

c.mei said...

umm, mayb u try to think to a positive way, then u might feel better le...

♥伊 said...

cheer up.girl...