Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally it ends on monday..

i woke up at 6.30am today..bath n study b4 goin to the exam venue..
i was sooooo scared cuz i reli din study at all lar!!!! wtf...
mum follow me to the venue too..
i sat in the room for 3 hrs..busying answering all the questions..
i was the last one who left the exam hall.sighs..
the questions were okok la..haiz..hope i can pass it..
so dat i dun nid to repeat this bloody hell subject again..==

went to oldtown wif mum after dat for lunch..then went to college for mass media class..
ntg special..
lol..when i was hlping ms chitra to move her stuffs to another office, i accidentally kicked vincent's nike shoe..T___T
he placed it outside the lab..lol..

after fetching derek bek to prima i went jusco wif mum..
bought some gal stuff..hehe...
n juz walk around lo..
bought sumthg from snj..



i bought this for my mum..noe y?
cz she felt in love wif this lil cute thg!!!
once she place the monkey back to the shelf,
she terus left the shop n burst into tears!!!!omg!!!!!
this was my very first time to c my mum being so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
ok la..once in a blue moon..n since they got jodoh...
juz get this toy for her luur~
she was soo happy n kept hugging it when vr on the way back home!!!
my mum....LOL



bought this too cz i nid it in my room..cuz i was like having leukimia!!!!
hair were everywhere on the floor!!!! n i use alot of facial cotton one..gals..==

after dat v had dinner..bak kut teh at my house area..
damn nice one la..even thou it lose to the klang one la..haha..
after dat v gone home n rest...

everythg ended..exams..music theory..and also relationship as well..
im sry i juz hate ppl lie to me..even thou its for my own gud or watever reason..
i juz dun like it..i say ad..
once u lie u will die..

lol..the end of all my stress...
finish stressing le!!!
now i can concentrate play my piano, do my assignment n hang out as usual..
like wat i used to..hehe^^

No comments: