Friday, March 6, 2009

If..

I was wondering for these few days..

If I was not dat naive, will i get cheated again n again?

If I was a coward, will i still encourage myslf to gif myslf another chance to expose outside there even though there is no more trust towards guys?

Even though sum ppl may say i cant live without man..say im a bitch, playgal n watever..

If I was rational, will i still be so unhappy deep down inside?

If I walk away, will u realise how important m i to u?
n oni decide to change ur mind n ur attitude?

If I walk away, will there still be better guys await me? sumone who is so timid, cool, dun care of my past, patient towards my hot temper, gentleman like u?

If I walk away, will i regret?

If I never knew you, hows my life going now?

u noe? i reli dun wish to b like dat..i reli dont..i noe im reli bad to say sumthg bad n make u cry..
but i nid to protect myslf..i dun wan the same thgs happen to me again like my past...
i hope u understand..

hope dat u n me reli learnt a lesson..dat v cant take things for granted sumtimes..v haf to be responsible...cant be greedy..v can only choose one..ONE!!!!!

the last time i will still say the same thing to u..
i love u..
before it fades...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be strong, girl. Be strong..