Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Message To All of You..

31/3/2009,to dear Yuk Wah:

Happy Birthday Yuk Wah...
May all ur dreams come true..and thank you so much for being so gud to me..
Thou i hurt u loads..
To me ur oways the best man..Thank You!!! =)

to Vyn:

I dunno whether u will still be appearing in my blog onot..
but i still wanna tell u thgs here...
i feel sorry for u...
he..reli got sayang u b4 de..dun doubt it..
juz..haiz..
at least his sister prefered u more than me..thinking dat im a bitch..
i duno wat i can bsides sorry..
n thank u so much for taking care of him..
u deserve a better man..wish u luck too..

to the Wangan player:

its been a week v haf not contact each other..
hows life doing?
hope dat ur happy now..

to all my dear friends:

thank u for worrying me..
n advise me..
i reli appreciate dat...
u guys might think dat im stupid...
but i think lik wat ms kik said: Everyone deserves a chance..
thank u so much my besties n frens for helping me in this 3 months..

to myself:

OMg alicia wat happen to u?!?!?!
2nd sem cgpa baru 3.66?
muz ga yao k???
hope dat u can get 4 for this sem..
if not ur scholarship is gonna fly away jor lar~~~ T.T

No comments: