Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Saturday...

the whole day i was so buzy making phonecalls, searching on9...
to find supporters n go shah alam wif me on sunday..
sumore nid to study the bloody hell theory as i m goin to take the exam on monday morning..
during nite time, me n mum went to ichiban boshi again..==
cuz my mum luv japanese food alot!!! mee tooo!!!! o yea!!! ^o^
after dat v juz walk around for awhile bcuz it was too late..
i bought a red basic again from pull n bear..xoxo..
it was raining so v had tea b4 leaving pavilion..
sumore i threat de ler!!!!
theobroma chocolate lounge..here v go!!!



the sweet heart belgian chocolate caramel drink..nice one!!!^^



the green tea my mum had..nice like hell omg!!!!!!

v were enjoying tea..talk bout boyfrens n our past..lol
chilled for being busy the whole day..
talk till 11 then juz gone home when the rain stopped...
dats all for my saturday..

No comments: