Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thoughts For the Day..

Tuesday i went to joyee's house again..
cuz i had no place to go n i dun wanna go back home...
so had lunch wif joyee, her baby n her sis...



this is joyee's baby and sister lar~~~~~like a family..^^



i was so happy to haf lunch wif them..
cuz i can c how happy was joyee...living wif her bf now...
reli..i cen feel the xin fu inside them and feel glad for them..
then i thought back about myslf...
haiz...sumtimes i really pity myslf...cuz i nvr meet a real real gud guy who reli reli reli reli reli sincere n care for me...
i felt like crying actually dat day but i didnt..cuz i dun wanna spoil their laughter...
even thou the sky was so sunny but to me everything was in grey...
i realise myslf so unlucky n useless...but wat can i do?
luckily there's sweet stuff such as ice cream cake n chocs joyee's dad brought back from UK..
they can reli cheer me a lil bit bit..

then juz play around wif her piano...omg..my fingers were rusted...
ive forgot most of the pieces i played b4...im old...zz
thn juz lay on her cushion n start singing...
sing those sentimental songs i sang b4..
when i was frm4 and 5 i used to be joyee's radio..haha..
in the end..joyee n her bf fell asleep bcuz of my SWEET voice..==



so sweet!!!! i wish dat i can slp like dat wif my beloved too...T_____T
reli thinking alot about my past when i captured this picture..
my heart was soo sour...
i was so emo...emo till fall asleep..haha..

till 4 sumthg they went out to fetch zx's bro go tuition..
then i continue my slp...till they study..i became disturbia..
n keep recording and kacau them..haha...

it was fun to talk to yee n bf...
i reli enjoy alot..
without them i reli duno how my day's gonna be..

till 6 sumthg i went home n fetch mum out for dinner..
tired...
mentally, physically..n my spirit...was gone...

No comments: