Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Know...I've knew it from the start!!!

since alicia starts crawling...
she had met so many circumstances no matter in her family and also outside there..
the way she grew up was full with obstacles..
homeworks, trainings, being insult by frens, collaspe, being left by the one she loves...alot lot la...kena rotan by teacher bcz still owe 2 marks to get 80 for my chinese..maths...competing wif relatives, cousins, n classmates..
this few days after i ran away and came back home..
i reli thought a lot...
things seemed hard to me all the time...
maybe bcz the god knows im a tough person n able to handle everything alone..
thats y He arranged this kinda plot for my life...
I know I will be able to handle everything by myslf..
no matter how bad the thing was..
I know I can do it...
Thats y people seldom see me cry gao gao..n i wont show it out so easily as well.

nowadays will b busy looking for sponsors..
being a business director for such big event is reli a gud chance for me to learn more..n conquer my life...
I know i will do things well..cuz i know i will..
Hope dat i can forget every sad moments i've been through...
n juz do wat i supposed to do...bcz dats my responsibilty of being a slave for the god..

Alicia..u will nvr fall..even if u do..u oso wont collaspe..
nobody can see wats inside u under the mask ur wearing now..

2 comments:

c.mei said...

Alicia, Ga Yao oh!!

Anonymous said...

Add oil,my fren!!!