Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TQ baby...

yesterday went to sunway pyramid n watch pink panther wif baby again..

coz too boring at home..lolx..

too bad i din meet fiona there when she was playing at the arcade..

today...i reli had a big bad bad bad fucking day...

wtf wtf wtf!!!!!
i was supposed to drive baby n go interview for a part time job..
then when we was at the flyover to sunway pyramid,

there is a sohai bang my car!!!
everyone was slowing down when they are goin up to the flyover..

bcoz its kinda jam..then wtf..the idiot moron juz speed without using his brain n common sense..

n juz bang till my car bumper n zo ba dropped down..mahai..

say till oso kill my nerves now!!!
so this is the fucking car which banged on my 6256..wtf..
i juz scold him for speeding then he fuck me back..wtf...

his car sumore juz kemek abit bit nia..
some pieces of my car accesories were at the roadside sumore..ish!!!

my bumper wan half hanged..n when baby drive there was an awful noise like the car is goin to burst..

i was so scared u noe..i reli burst into tears..
coz i noe sure my parents will shoot me once i get back home..i reli feel like smoking again dat
time...

then sum kind man helped me to remove to horrible bumper n my car has no buttock now!!! ><



without buttock..poor dear car..

then me n baby juz went to the police station n make report bout it..

wasted so much time..n ruined our mood la wtf..


forced to smile at the balai..ish!!!><

it was 3 sumthg..yet v hvnt had our breakfaz n lunch!! omg!!!

then v juz drove to sunway pyramid n treated ourslf sum gud thg..

HARTZ chicken buffet!!! ^^

coz 20.90++ but eat till u full tank lo...

ok la..haiz..food helped alot..make me chilled abit la at least..

juz eat n eat..talk n talk..camwhore abit la..hehe..

baby..thank u so much for being wif me today..

i couldnt imagine how things are going without u...reli..haiz..

thousands of muacks shd be given to u lar!!! XD



reli feel secure in ur hug..^^ i found the right feel from u..i reli did..

n i can feel how furious u were when u hit my dai bei n say i cannot go clubbing yesterday in a mean way..

i was damn happy bout it..actually..

I <3>

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

waliao...
kind a horrible lehh...
mus tell ur parent is not ur fault..
is the stupid guy fault!!!!
haha
dun be nervous.. calm down..
wan me buy "定驚丸"for u?

lazy hamster^^ said...

haha..
my parents reli ngam me in the end..ish ish ish..
im chilled le la...dun worry..XD

精彩的人生 said...

你的车被撞成这样,最怕遇到这样驾车的人,唉!破财消灾,人没事就好。

lazy hamster^^ said...

haiz...i wanna change car but now oso dun dare ad...haha..
mr vincent..thx for ur concern wor~

c.mei said...

yoo, kesian laa... ur car like always kena hit~

Kenneth said...

your blog very interesting leh.. found something to laugh.. really amusing

lazy hamster^^ said...

wat so funi huh...ish!!!! ><