Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Saturday Slurpee..XD

Finally i got back my car!!!!!!
haiz...thz to faris who hlp me to settle all the thgs down..n juz take 3 days to repair my car..

he's a nice CHINESE guy (non muslim la dun thk so much.)..wif bald hear, damn dai gau one...n loves to put the glasses on top of his head..n he pierce his ears one..wear branded stuffs one..
ppl may thk he is lanzai or sum kinda gangster..but he is a gud lan zai lo...

he has money, damn educated guy, frenly person thou...

glad to noe him so dat he could scare the nood indian guy who bang my car...wtf

n hlp me so pan pok go here go there..report this report dat..thz alot la...faris..

sure i will find u when i go clubbing next time..^^

after i get bek my car...i went to my granny's house n teach my cousins..hlp her in her studies..

then drive her go haf tea in old town..then go pavilion wif mum after fectching her back from work...

captured in oldtown..

lolx..shopaholic is back lar~~~~

but not dat serious la..juz spent 200 nia this time..zz

bought a green top from dorothy perkins one to match my skinny leg jeans..

then went to haf dinner at ichiban boshi again..AGAIN==

my mum lar..so crazy bout japanese food lately..

the unagi n scrambled egg i had there..nice one...the unagi was soooo freshie!!!!

then juz walk around n found a handbag i fell in love...

COACH!!!!!


but too expensive le lar...n i wanted it so much in a short time..

then go find cheaper one..n found sumthg which is similar to this bag..

GUESS one..( derek's gonna scold me d!!! XP)

but the signature is nice la!!!! n juz cost 440 nia..

saving money for it..haha...wanna buy it by next wk or first wk of march!!!! haha..

then i bought some kate moss cosmetics again..

tanning foundation powder n a damn pink lipstick..

coz im trying to change my style..

wanna b tanned gal..wakaka~

gone home around 10pm..coz it was raining so heavily so v gotta wait inside pavilion..

damn happy for today..coz I GET MY CAR!!!!!

even though its juz a small small myvi..but..its my very first car ler!!!

n i dun nid to walk n sweat when im goin out nxt time bcoz of my lil car..^^

No comments: