Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Recalling...

the sky is soo damn dark now...

sad songs were played in my lappie now...

what a gloomy day~

n lead me to think back alot of my past..

alot of ppl passed by my world...n alot of ppl left..

its raining now...

the sad emotions grown inside me gradually..

valentines day is coming so soon..juz this saturday...

if bad things nvr happen months ago..

i shd haf still been busy learning making birthday cakes with my aunty..

still busy with composing n recording songs into an album..

find a guitarist to b my accompaniment for the birthday song i wanna record..

n play the keyboard myslf n sing the songs i loved so much..

n collect all the pictures captured b4 and make it into a photo album...

but seems like the dream i wanted to realise so so so so much was juz a DREAM...

a dream that i can hardly make it come true...

wat will happen to me this saturday?

will i cry because of sadness? or laugh bcoz too much of pain? or get drunk after clubbing? or die bcoz of highway drift?

i reli wish this day will never come..

cant live with sumone i want to live with is tough...

juz hide aside n look..


im searching for the right one and where i belong under the deep ocean..

No comments: