Sunday, February 8, 2009

Furious and Dissapointment..WTF!!!!

I read few of my fren's blog today..
feel so geram...reli very geram la!!! wtf...
guys..reli cannot be trusted..
they will juz play around wif gals n being selfish..
they can flirt wif girls bhind their gf..yet talk sweet lies to the gf..wtf
oni the gals will still feel da same towards their man even its for 10 yrs..
but guys..mostly after a month..they dun feel fresh for da girl anymore..wtf
no wonder now more n more girls bcame "social butterfly"
like me..i reli understand how it feels..
y everyone being so pessimist cant forget about the past...
y cant they juz a be a better life companion n be even more responsible in the next relationship? wtf....reli WTF!!!!
haiz..hate being a human being sumtimes..feel sad for my ownslf n for my frens..
i rather be a hamster..being pampered n sayanged by my owner..
even though life is short..but ppl never appreciate thgs they haf by their side..
this is wat i hate the most..langsung tidak bersemangat...
watever..juz talk crap..ignore this post..i duno wat hell thg im writing la wtf..toddles

No comments: