Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It Comes to The End of Finals & 2nd Sem


finally..its comes to the last day of my finals lar!!

i woke up around 6.30am to clean myslf..

then go fetch vincent to exam venue..coz his driving liscence expired..zz

then drove back to GK and had breakfaz wif 2 of my cute little coursemates..

yogurt n tarzan..

v had our breakfast at wan yit..




so this was the roti bakar i ordered..so diff..XD

n...omg!!! wat is yogurt doin huh??study music until korek hidung?!



n tarzan is giving speech ahem? yogurt ar! pay attention la!!! haha..


atfer that v juz go to college n study study study..
around 11sumthg i fetch vincent n his fren to lrt station then continue study again when im back to college..


lolx..tarzan is playing wif his face!!! XD


around 1pm v went to buka disco again in my car..started wif yogurt's favourite song..benny benassi's satisfaction..lolx..moodless to study..juz build castles in the air in front of the music notes...ish!!!

2pm..exam started..the exam was..soooo easy...

2.45 pm sum broadcasters started to leave ad..

i left at 3..hmm...i think can get a high D for it la..maximum juz lose 10 marks i gues..zz

ok la..happy la..then juz get high..n drove william n tarzan to kepong n eat...

tangan n hati gatal..wanna go to a further place n EAT!!! omg...

i drove to metroprima n v had our evening tea in Stad's..



3 of us shared this..the german sausage n the pasta thingie..

n v were kept laughing while eating the sausage bcoz..erm its " big n long" haha..

v spent RM58.85 for this 2 of dishes..n sum drinks? hehe..


so this was our bill!!!!

hmmm..fulled dat time..but still..v went to jusco in wangsa maju n eat mcD again!!! OMG!!!

v r big eaters..haha..

then william went to get himslf a black coat for the 98.8 interview...

then v juz get home..

haiz..derek is not here..too bad he got exams a day after our last paper..

v feLT not dat happy bcoz he is here wif us..enjoying the "big n long sausage.."

but anyway..ur still inside our hearts..coz..v did bring another u along!!! gues who?
of coz its my derest derek zai lar!!! c v treat u so gud!!! hlp u to fasten seatbelts summore!! XD

well..i've finish all my exams for 2nd sem..but y i feel like..sumthg isnt right inside me?

i started to miss my classmates..

coz alot of them will b busy working n go back to hometown..

but me..i cant go anywhere! juz sit at home n study my music!!! WTF!!!

i hate it la!!! dats y i say music is a burdern to me!!!

i wanna work n gain experience for my broadcasting life but i oways dun haf this chance!!!

i hate piano!!!

sumtimes i reli wished dat im not dat talented..coz im not dat willing to sacrifice my time on talents ad..n i duno y..

i found out dat there r more things i wanna do n i need to do..but.....i haf no choice..
my mum fucked me again when i started to on9 n choose not to talk to her..

haiz..reli sienz...she oways blame me for not talking to her..

its juz dat i m very fed up to tell her the same thg everyday..

since i was cheated for the past 6 months...

she juz keep bugging bout guys..tis is wat i hate the most..

n blame me from mixing wif homosexual frens..

i reli hate it...I REALLY HATE IT!!!!

sumtimes i reli feel very stress...

pak toh oso ngam..now single ad oso ngam..

there's not only guys in my life la ok? y oways wanna ask me about me n other guys' conversation? n how they treat me?

i juz dun wan dat..im fed up..keep talking about my past..n once i get mad n talk in a rude way..
sure ended up wif a bullshit argue...

I juz wanna get sum peace but i oways dun get the chance..

retard la..if i got money sure i will get myslf a house n move out..

n im now anticipating to finish my advanced dip n go to UK ASAP!!!

n juz study n work there for a yr!!! faster run away from the house..

u might think im a bad girl...bagai kacang lupakan kulit..

but..sry lo..i reli get fed up wif my life in KL..

i juz wan peace.n do my own things..

OK..now she fuck me again..i gues..i gotta off9..
if not she will confiscate my car key n my lappie
n wake me up at 3am..scold me again for those pak tor reasons..make me insomnia..cry..
freeze my credit card..
n then my whole month income is RM0..wtf...

so gud if i got brothers n sisters..they can help me to share my problems..
unlike now i gotta face everythg by myslf..
how could i cannot b tough n oways feel worry n sad..

4 comments:

SoRguAaYuMi said...

Haiya... Not only brother and sister can share ur problems mar...
except that u think they can share the scolding la... haha....
Give me a call la... If i pass my driving exam and got car then i sure will go date with u ~ hahaha...

lazy hamster^^ said...

o ya~ i will b free for da whole month..juz call me anytime then i arrange my schedule for u la! haha..

Anonymous said...

ya la!!u ar!!!u dun hav ppl to share with meh now??im not ppl arr???haiyo~~~

now u can i=find me chat evyday ady la~~me in training period though^^

lazy hamster^^ said...

lolx...now u got lappie wif u sure i every nite kacau u! hmmmpphhh!!! XD