Saturday, February 7, 2009

Aussie Frenda on Friday! ^^

Monkey "dated" me today..haha..

this is the first time v meet each other since knowing each other thru the net last year..

V met up at Pavilion ( my so called second home)

and had lunch together..at Ichiban Boshi( damn nice place XD)

then v went to hong kong palace( if not mistaken)

for sum desserts..

this is me n monkey gor gor lar!!! XD

then juz watch pink panther 2.lolx..

damn funny show la wei..its abit noob but damn funi one..siao..

but its nice to watch if ur not in a good mood..seriously..

around 5 sumthg v left lo..hehe..

hey monkey, thx for the earings u brought back from australia..

n the roche chocs..i love it alot!!! ^^

n its reli nice to meet u..ur a frenly guy! wish u luck in ur new career and ur relationships la!! ^o^


at nite i drove mum to kepong again..

went to stadt's n had german sausage again..

she oso say very nice lo!!! XD

then v went to the petshop n got some food and beddings for my baby hamsters..

then went home...adoi..

my mum was bugging during the whole trip!!!!

from setapak to kepong n from kepong back to setapak..fuiyo..

my mum...

No comments: