Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bang Bang Bang..

watching fireworks alone right now..
i remembered i watched fireworks wif u during the mooncake festival celebration when v were form 5..
its was juz on top of our heads!!!
how r u now? still missing me like wat u did without my knowledge?
i miss u today..seriously..
but i can do nothing..
hope dat everything is fine wif u..
n dun feel sad bcoz of me anymore..^^
ur oways the best guy to me..muacksss...
ok..end of the emo thingie..back to reality..
adoi..wat haf i done today?
langsung tak de mood revise my music at all!!!!
ish ish ish!!!!!
wat m i doing for the whole day?!
wat m i looking for n wat i wan actually?
im lost actually..
o ya..yesterday it was the first time i drove bek home using kesas highway..
luckily din get lost n got back home in time..phew...
14 hrs later i will b sitting for my last paper- Music Appreciation..
hope dat i can get high D for dat..
wish me luck ba..XD
anticipate to meet baby ash again tomolo..
wanna get him a wallet..s he lost his..zz
goody nitez everyone..sweetdreams.. =)

No comments: