Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tiring Celebration..Food Food Food!!!

it was valentines day yesterday...
went to hang out wif kian seng, zi xian at pavilion again..
it was so crowded yesterday..haha...
n i met alot of fren couple-ing right there..><
3 of us went to haf our brunch at wong kok..then juz walk around n had desserts at ichiban boshi..this is zixian lar~ pretty jor since she straighten her hair..XD
lolx..kian seng curi josh's glass..look like tai ke..wakaka
then joshua joined us...OMG!!!! i saw the leng zai again!!!! haha...(Lets name him W)
he stays at my housing area one..so i juz drove him home at the same time i wanna pack my
things n slp at josh's house tonite..(he sat in my car ler!!! c me drive ler!!! XD)
lolx...W praised me having a nice hair..wakaka~too happy for dat..
around 6 v went to fecth piggy and continue our journey to the Curve..


huhu..the dudes in my car..^^
v passed by the big field which was soo crowded bcoz everyone was flying kite..
my heart was so sour..i drove wif silence n started to talk less...
the road to the curve keeps memories of my past..
i began to become upset..n IFs floated in my mind non stop..

If....?
If....?
If....?

Joshua, kian seng started to scream in the car park..they killed my gloomy mood..
i got high again..haha...
v had dinner at sakae sushi..
posting at Ikano..><
the 3 guys...at sakae..
the 2 pretty gals at sakae lar~ ^^
v juz walk around n digest digest...waiting for kian seng to treat us baskin robbin's chocolate fondue..

huhu..kian seng n me..wore like a couple..ok lo..pei he yi xia..take one "couple" pic lar~ haha..

then v had drinks a starbucks..juz sit at the smoking area..keep talking craps..haha..

it was 11 pm..i drove my frens back to josh's house..

v had a mini clubbing in my car again n wait till josh's mum back from a party.

change..clean up n bath..then all of us..gather in josh's room and start to keng sam si..

piggy learning those china dolls in the tv..
the gay gay pic..

piggy talk until fell asleep le..his eyes were closed but his mouth still can talk non stop! haha..

joshua fell asleep at first..then zi xian..then me..then duno piggy or kian seng la..haha..

it was 4pm ad!! OMG!!! how u guys goin to rehearse for the conert the next day?!

the second day...

omg..i was still sleeping...this picture was captured by joshua..i was the third one to wake up again..==

saw me n kian seng in the same post? wakaka~one of kian seng's sleeping post..

10.30am..joshua went for dancing class..so v ate sum "bao" josh's mum bought for us..

wait till 11.45am i drove to sri hartamas n fecth joshua..then v went to chow kit for lunch..

wanna eat the mushroom pan mee...


then we went back to independent high skul n prepare for rehearse..
i juz sat for awhile n left...
thank u guys for accompanying me during valentines day so that i wont get bored n think of rubbish...
thx..i love u guys..^^
aiks..ate too much during valentines day..haiz..gonna get fat again..==
haiz...hope dat i can slim down soon lar..kekex..

No comments: