Friday, May 9, 2008

Thursday...

Wow...driving was sooo00ooo syok!!
i was driving at the high way with quite a high speed...lolz..
mr wong is so scare to sit in the car..(aiya dun care la)
its was kinda boring day....
juz sit at home and continue watching my ye man nai nai...till d laz episode...
n i knew a boy..hu loves dancing very very very much in friendster!
v kept smsing for the whole day...i only realise dat v have alot of same things in common..
haha...its really a pleasure to know him...
n he even confess to me! OMG! haha...
feeling curious rite? he said dat im the type of his gal...lolz...
wondering...
n today i hurt yuk wah...feeling bad for my ownself...
but i musnt let this continue n try to be frank towards him..
i hope he will understand why i do so...
its bcoz i dun wan him to get hurt bcoz of me anymore...
i dun wan him to wait for me with full of anticipation n keep dreaming dat i will come back...
its not dat he's not gud..
juz dat..v aint meant to be...
however...he will always be the best best man inside my heart...
thx for everything...

No comments: