Friday, May 9, 2008

New Members At Home^^

i went to TARC today..
applying for changing course..(from public relations to broadcasting)
hmm...hope dat they wil approve....not oni me...but both of me n shin yew...
i wonder if they juz approve oni any one of us..
reli dunno wat will happen...n i gotta go through 2 dreadful weeks bcoz of the new offer letter..
gosh...hope dat both of us will suceed in this application..
lolz..
and today...Mimi,the youngest hamster in my house had gaf birth 3 little babies...
my god!!!!they were soooo cute!
even though there werent fur on their body...but they r still very very very cute!
o!i lov'em all!!!!haha...
thinking of getting names for them now..
n i hope dat mimi will be a gud n responsible mother...
feeling dat all my babies had grown up...
3rd generation appears...
wow...this is amazing!
my parents r goin to headache again this time...
coz they got to buy cages again...hahaha

No comments: