Monday, May 5, 2008

Grown up!!

Mother's Day is coming very very soon..
Recently i m busy preparing a present for my mum...
its a diary..wif my pictures inside...
starting from the day i was born till now...
I do this bcoz i want her to remember me always...
n if one day im not by her side she can still c me in the diary when she misses me..
There were so many thoughts inside me when i look back all the photos taken...
I saw the process of my growth...
from a baby to a young girl...
from a weak one to a tough girl...(but still will easily burst into tears)
I feel dat my parents really love me very much...
so far...they had tried their best to protect me n give me the best...
They always think of my future...give me a lot of advice..(even though i dun reli listen wat they say sumtimes..)
I m really glad to have them as my parents....
i can see their love n concern in every pictures we took together...
Daddy Mummy, I love you guys sooo000ooo much!!!(if you guys did not offend me)
Dats why i always try my best to keep my promise: get gud results n b a useful human being in the future...
However..you guys must try to let me go...
If not i will nvr stand up again when i fall....
But i understand..even though how old n mature i m, i m still a small kid to you..
Anyway i still wanna say thank you....to both of you!
You guys are my best daddy mummy, my best best friends! I LOVE YOU!! ( muacks!^^)

No comments: