Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thoughts for The Day..

what a tiring day!!!!!
woke up so early n watch hong kong drama..
after that i went to my granny's house n teach my cousins...
guiding them in their studies...while teaching, the two brothers kept fighting..
gosh! The elder brother even use Kamus Perdana to throw towards the younger ones..
And even use foul words to scold each other!
haiz..they should love each other..they will never feel how bored it was for an only child..like me.. when i have problems or feeling down..i really dunno how to express besides looking for friends to cry out..and ppl who oways have problems like me for sure will find at least two to three friends to cry out everyday..haiz..will there be so many friends for me to disturb?? sure they will feel that im very disturbing and irritating someday...
And i saw my gud fren's blog...talking about my story...
Am i really dat naive? Should i trust him or not??
My friend was not the only one who asked me to beware of him..
Some even told me he is just using the girl to get rid of me..
Ya...sounds like he is using me...taking for granted..but i really dunno wat to do..
I really wish that i can follow my instincts n trust him..
as he is a friend that i've knew for 6 to 7 years..
the only one i m very very very happy to be with
the only one who's so "silent" with me...
the only one who had been through so many ups n downs with me..
the only one whom i think at first everytime n everyday..
the only one i love very much...
(bursting into tears again..wuwuwu~)
sumtimes i m really angry with him..
n will nvr forget this sms he sent to me:
"wat you sacrificed was just your own will..n u nvr ask for my permissions b4"
Till now i still remember it...
Very dissapointed..heartbroken..n wish to end up this friendship at once..
But chances were given again n again..
I really hope that he nvr lied to me...nvr use me b4..n really treat me as a very very gud fren..
even though he doesnt love me...
he will nvr take advantages on my feelings for him..
I m struggling...
Its easy to say...stay away from him n forget about him..
But in another way..its really tough..tougher than the d hardest exam in the world..
sounds childish?nvr try nvr know...
Hope wat angel said is not true...
I dont want to be hurt anymore...This is a not a good game..

No comments: