Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Boring D@y~~


lolz...doin ntg at home
juz watch ye man nai nai at home...
borrowed from my sista...
so tired...tomolo goin to langat...
practise driving...my god!!!
driving test is coming very very soon..
hope i can past it without any obstacles la...^^
dear...i m missing you now...
even though i juz met u laz nite...but then...
i m greedy...
i wish dat i can c u on the first moment everytime i wake up...
i wish i can play wif u everyday..
i wish to c u dancing n sing everyday...
omg! m i crazy in love???
haha...its hard to describe how it felt...
even though its already five years... everyday i feel da same..
i miss you very very much...
deep down inside i m still waiting for miracles to appear..
i m still waiting for u...even though i noe its impossible for us..
i cant tell you this in front of u..
i juz can say it in my blog...
My Dear, I LOVE YOU...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, what comment you wan me put? Who is your dear ler.. hehe... Envy...?

joyee~~ said...

her dear is miie lorr =p haha jkjk