Sunday, April 19, 2009

How Does It Feel?

how does it feel when ur parents told u dat ur going to australia n will never come back in a sudden?

my parents want me to cont my studies at australia after my diploma..
im going to get the PR from aus as well...

i was happy at first..cuz i haf relatives there..
n i can run away from the hell in Malaysia..(my house==)

but then i was not dat happy after i thought of my friends, my dears...
im going to leave them n juz see them once a year? T.T
yer..i dun wan lo..
sumore this is not wat i plan!!!
i plan to go Liverpool aft advanced dip instead of Aus aft dip la!!!!zzz..

im going to leave le..still got one year left...
alot of things..i havent bail..
i juz hope dat everything will b fine till the day i go to aus..
include my studies, friendship, family probs, n my relationships..
im going there alone!!!!
gonna make new frens again..cope wif thgs..

the feeling was so complicated right now..

4 comments:

Bboy Rice said...

hey...
i think you'll do fine over there...=)
gambateh...

Anonymous said...

oh .. this become one of my fan nao also.. howww

SoRguAaYuMi said...

Hey~ chill la... at least u r going overseas man....
I'm going taiwan maybe oso....
Have to go 6 years......
One year come bek once oso.... kakaka

精彩的人生 said...

很多人离开马来西亚,我只是来到新加坡,习惯了就好,不必想太多,只要日子过得开心最重要。